𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ꧂

GQ COUPLE QUIZ

Today Stokeley and I were gonna be doing the GQ couple quiz which I thought would be a fun way to see how much he knows me.

"Hey, guys today my boyfriend which happens to be the one and only Ski Mask The Slump God and I are doing the GQ couple quiz," I announced smiling and looking over at Stokeley.

"Wassup y'all." He said looking at the camera and introducing himself. The way he did make me laugh, I knew this was gonna be good.

"Okay, so should we just get started on this? " I asked him.

"Whatever you want to do ma." He nodded I looked down and read the card with the questions.

"The first question is what's my favorite food?" I excitedly asked.

"It's macaroni and cheese you always eating that shit." I laughed and nodded my head as I looked into the camera.

"Yep, he got that right." I looked back down to look for another question.

"Okay this was should be easy as fuck so if you get it wrong then we gonna have a long ass talk." he laughed and shook his head.

"Man Imma get every damn question right," he said as he pulled on his chains.

"Then what's my favorite color? " I slammed the card down and put my hand on my chin as he scratched his head.

"Why you gotta ask that one? " I rolled my eyes laughing he really ain't know my favorite color that's like the easiest shit you should know about someone.

"That's like the easiest question the fuck you mean?" I was laughing hard as fuck as he continued to think deeply about this.

"Isn't it like purple you wear that purple lipstick sometimes." I lifted my eyebrows as he responded.

"Purple? It's red dumbass." We both began to crack the fuck up. I couldn't believe he said purple.

"Do something easy ma." I scanned the cards and looked for something to ask.

"What was my first job?" I asked he sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"Look y/n we've only dated for 2 years how am I suppose to know that shit?" he looked confused as ever. I was laughing my ass off I'm pretty sure I had mentioned where my first job was.

"Mcdonalds?" he responded with the most serious expression on his face.

"No, what the fuck. It was Red Lobster I don't know where you got McDonald's but okay." I said scrunching my nose. He laughed again and looked over again at the camera.

"Wheres one place I wanna go?" I asked picking out an easy card.

"That's easy you want to go to Hawaii." he smiled showing off his grills.

"Yep, that's right." I said looking over again at Stokeley.

"What's one reason why you get me mad?" I asked tilting my head to the side with a serious expression which made him crack the fuck up again.

"You be getting mad a lot when I be on my phone." I nodded my head and confirmed that was in fact true. I hated it when he did that shit.

"Yeah because you don't be listening to my conversations." I said giving him a serious glare and he rolled his eyes and laughed.

"How long do I take on my makeup?" I asked and he began to think about it.

"Like an hour," he said, I laughed and shook my head no.

"Really?! It be feeling like an hour." we both started laughing.

"Nah it's only 30-45 minutes depending on how much I put on." I flipped my hair and he looked at the camera with a stupid expression on his face.

"What's my favorite fast food?" I asked he smiled proudly I already knew he knew this answer.

"KFC because you be liking the macaroni." He said, yep he was right.

"Yesss I love KFC." I laughed and then carried on to the next question.

"Okay, we got three more. What sports did I play growing up?" I asked setting the cards down.

"Uh I know one was basketball and the other I think was volleyball and maybe... Soccer?" I laughed at the last one. I shook my head no and he went back to thinking. This was dead ass funny he was thinking mad hard into this.

"Wait it was cross country," he said sounding very confident.

"Yep, you got it right. I can't believe you said soccer." I said.

"I don't know I was just thinking of sports" I rolled my eyes playfully and then grabbed the next card.

"How many kids do I want?" I laughed as I asked the question. We hadn't really discussed the topic of kids.

"I don't know like 5," he said I started laughing so hard. He really thought I was gonna push out, 5 kids.

"No dummy hell no. I only want 3." I said while still laughing he began cracking up with me.

"Bet we can make them tonight," he said while rubbing his hands together. I rolled my eyes again and went to try and hit him.

"Okay, the last question is where did we first meet?" I asked and it made me happy when he right away knew the answer.

"Easy ass question we met during one of my concerts you were the interviewer." I smiled at his response.

"I love you." I said getting up and hugging him.

"I love you too." he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head. Then we ended the video.

Thanks so much for reading! I haven't been posting but I'm gonna post on the weekends now ( wrote this on the weekend ). Please try and give me recommendations so I can try and write more ideas faster. Again thank you for reading and also I wanted to say I'm thinking I'm writing a new book so please give me recommendations on that too! - Haley🥰 Two chapters today!! 1-14-20

 Again thank you for reading and also I wanted to say I'm thinking I'm writing a new book so please give me recommendations on that too! - Haley🥰  Two chapters today!! 1-14-20