Winter Miracle Page 9

Jyushimatsu kept you laying on his lap softly as possible.

He gently caressed your cheek as your eyes remained shut.

Since his temperature was cold as ice, he could feel that your warmth was vanishing slowly.

When Karamatsu returned with half of a small towel, Osomatsu gave it to Ichimatsu immediately.

Choromatsu came running back with a bowl of water.

It seemed fairly cleaned to them so it was given to Ichimatsu.

Osomatsu instructed Karamatsu to help Todomatsu guard the area.

He nodded and follow as he was told.

Jyushimatsu held your hand gently as Ichimatsu slowly out the knife.

Your face looked in pain but you did not scream, you were too weak to even let out a sound.

When the knife was removed, Ichimatsu used the towel to cover the wound without hesitation.

Osomatsu saw the blood, luckily it was not much to leaking out.

He drip some water around the towel so the blood would not dry up and creating a strong scent on your body.

Ichimatsu placed his jacket on you like a blanket since you shivered.

Choromatsu noticed that there was white particles falling from the sky and melted away when touching the grass.

He asked Osomatsu," What...is....?"

Osomatsu looked confused as well then Todomatsu and Karamatsu return to report that a herd was headed in the opposite direction from the area.

They all seemed relieved and waited for a miracle to happen.

Choromatsu got a fire started with Todomatsu help.

It was an accidental fire but nonetheless, it was a warm fire.
You were laying on Jyushimatsu while using Ichimatsu's jacket.

Ichimatsu sat beside Jyushimatsu to keep warm, the others did the same.

It was getting cold, not just for you but them as well.

They felt their movements being limited; although, that did not stop them from protecting you.

When the sky turned dark blue and the white particles started falling more and more.

The fire was still lit despite the freezing temperature around them.

The sky was full of bright stars and they stared up at it, hoping and praying.

While they were looking up at the night sky, your eyes slowly opened and you saw familiar faces.

Your throat felt dry so you touched Jyushimatsu's hand gently.

He was startled so he looked down at you, in return, you smiled.

Jyushimatsu shouted," (Y/N)!"

The other five looked at you with shocked faces but instantly turned into joy.

You smiled as you felt the warm, not from the fire but their lifeless hearts.

One white particle fell on your nose gently, looking up you saw that it was snowing.

Although, you were not cold, thanks to the six zombies.

You all huddle together to keep warm and enjoy the snow and stars.

You knew it was a miracle to have them beside you including in the coldness of winter.

~Sorry, I have been busy lately but here's a part for you all. Stay safe and bundle up in the winter holiday. Thank you for reading!~