💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Watching the handsome giant sprint to our room and throw himself on the bed, rolling off only to rip open the dresser drawer I laugh. Watching him grab something out he takes the normal route around the bed this time looking me in the eyes before dropping on his knee in front of me making me gasp.

"Colton I said girlfriend not wife." Is all I'm able to mumble out as his smiles up at me still on his knee.

Only after a few seconds of watching my shocked expression does he move into action and grab my hands in his own.

"Zara baby I really don't deserve someone as great as you in my life. I'm terrible to you but you somehow overlook all the shit I do and always forgive me which I hate but love at the same time." He takes a deep breath as his eyes search mine before continuing again.

"Zara baby I'm incredibly grateful I was even able to meet you and if I were to die tomarrow I would die a happy man knowing I met the love of my life and my child would have the best mother imaginable. About a year ago I gave you some shitty speech in a tent just like I'm doing now. Only this time I will never betray your trust, this time I am going to never stop showing you and our child how much you mean to me. I love you so damn much Zara Mathews even if you don't love me anymore I'm willing to work to get our relationship even better than it was before."

Seeming to forget how to breathe I gasp for air being so attractive I'm sure.

Wiping the tear from my cheek I crouch down to the father of my child and the love of my life and gaze into his eyes just like the corny romance movies.

"I love you, Colton." I smile up at him straining my neck to crash my lips onto his not wanting to wait for even a second to capture this man.

Damn now I wish this was a marriage proposal because I know in my heart I would have said yes knowing I would be set in life and have everything a girl could possibly want.

"You know when you left and I saw this damn ring on the dresser my heart broke thinking I would never see you again and here you are... Zara, I also called you a princess when I gave you this ring but now that we have our own little princess or prince on the way I think that upgrades you to Queen." Letting out a chuckle I nod letting him slip the ring on my finger and him to wrap his arms around me lifting me up to the end of the bed.

Seeing him get on his knees once again made my heart warm as he came face to face with my small bump before placing a small kiss to belly button.

"You know Colton jr. I love your mommy very much." Hearing the name made me laugh as I smacked the back of Colton's head.

"How dare you just call our daughter your dreadful name." I joke making him roll his eyes and place another kiss to my stomach before throwing himself onto me and smashing his lips to mine much like our kiss earlier.

💜    💜    💜

Three months fly by like nothing as Colton and I worked every day to restore our relationship as I also am slowly working on trusting his stupid ass again.

Speaking of cursing we have also been working on correcting and restricting our selves of using curse words. Every time one of us slip up and curse we are forced to give the other person five bucks so in all with Colton's dirty mouth I'm rich over here.