TRY AND RECORD

Da'Naja Mali Hilbert
Deuce

October 20th, 2019
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"Bitch wanna be gangsta so bad, knowing her pussy ass ain't cut like that. Bitch you my daughter I'll beat yo ass! I been in jungle hanging with apes since a youngin I'll get ya touch right now, but na I wanna do it for myself once I drop! When I catch yo ass Imma stretch yo ass like rubber band! Bitch you only fifteen pounds I'll kick yo ass!" I yelled at my live since the bitch was in my live. Y'all probably like who she talking bout? Well bitch I'm talking about Mula bitch got the nerves to speak on me, Meechie lil bitch finna be gone once I drop.

"Bitch I can't take you serious when you mad!" Riyah yelled out laughing.

female_mula: bitch i'm cut like that i get ya zip for free lil hoe😂

"Yeah aight bitch who you fooling? Who you kilt? Nobooodyyy!" I chuckled dragging out nobody.

"Running off by the mouth get ya cut like that." I chuckle pointing at the camera.

yb.shaderoom they stay coming at yo neck deuce😂
lovefordeuce ^^awe what knowing they ain't cut like dat😂
female_mula add me
random2 i think she just jealous because she couldn't get yb so she went to meechie 😂
hater3 mula queen slime she'll wipe yo nose you messing with the wrong one 😂✅

"Bitch really out there fooling her lil fans." I giggled as I strolled to look for her name then I found it adding her to the live.

"Now bitch talk all that shit now!" She said wearing that stale ass green wig.

"Like I was saying you ain't cut like that. You only gangsta for the internet I know the real you. You just a lil soft bitch in real life." I told her making her scrunch her face up.

"You don't know shit! Wait tell you drop slime It's up matter fact I'll kill you and yo baby! I'm giving out free abortions!" She yelled in the phone.

"Oh really bitch I'll be waiting, you ain't scaring nobody you know where I be." I told her all calm.

"Yeah we go see bitch I'm queen slime! I run y'all bitch—" Riyah cut her off getting in the camera.

"Bitch you don't run shit but that stale ass wig you been wearing since you got introduced to Meechie!" Riyah said making me burst out laughing.

"Bitch, I'll diss you on yo own beat pussy ass hoe!" I said before kicking her off and ending the live.

"So yo pregnant ass finna make that diss now since we in the stu?" Riyah asked me.

"I guess so since I'm here and while I'm at it I can finish the mixtape off." I told her wobbling to the booth. I slap the headphones on pulling the stool closer to the mic lowering it down towards my height.

"Play that beat to that guh song...Eh Female Mula, Clutching." I told the producer. Man I remember when I help this bitch write her song now look at her all mad and sad speaking on me and my unborn.

Few minutes later the beat started. "Get some stripes and try they luck fuck around." I said in the mic  before the beat dropped.

"Ran down on me try and record Imma give her something to look at Now they hate me because I shook back Ran down on me try and record Imma give em something to watch out bitch i was in the field you was never there when I pop out Never once that I copped out Play in the field with a ruler Catch em while they tryna hot box leave they bodies in neutral....."