MomoJirou - New Years (Fluff)

-Jirou's POV-
   Me and Yaomomo have been dating for a few months now. We'll hold hands, hug, kiss each other on the cheek...around everyone at least. In private things got a lot better, but the soft stuff was cute too. I was always the little spoon when we cuddled, or during 1A movie nights I would sit in her lap. I never realized everyone thought of it as just a friendship until New Year's Eve

   "Kyo, wake up," Yaomomo said as we layed on my bed. We had decided to take a nap before the movie night so we could actually stay awake the whole time.
   "Mmm..." I groaned, "can't we skip this?" I really didn't want to get out of bed. I just wanted to stay there and cuddle.
   "I told Iida we'd show up and join everyone," she said, "we can text him and see if we can stay here for New Years though!"
   "No, it's fine," I said as I sat up and softly kissed her lips. She kissed back and we pulled away after a second. We both got up and made our way down their, my hand in hers.

   "Yoo! Jirou! Yaoyorozu!" Kaminari exclaimed as he saw us, "we're about to start the countdown! Bakugou helped us make a ton of food like popcorn! That was my suggestion!"
   "If he used his quirk I don't want it. They're gonna be all sweat covered," I said.
   "HA?! YOU THINK I DON'T FUCKIN KNOW THAT, EARLOBES?!" Bakugou shouted from the kitchen.
   "Katsu, don't yell at her like that!" Kirishima said, "come back and keep getting the popcorn while I work on the butter!" Bakugou grumbled and walked back into the kitchen with his red haired boyfriend. Me and Yaomomo made our way to the couch, where I instantly sat on her lap once she sat down.
   "Already?" She asked, jokingly, "what am I gonna do with you, Kyo?"
   "Let me sit here," I remarked, teasingly, "that's what you always do." Yaomomo giggled as the 30 minute count down started. Of course, it was a bunch of normal conversation until the 5 second count started.

   5!

   4!

   3!

   2!

   1!

   "Happy New Year, babe," I said as I cupped Yaomomo's cheek and kissed her. She kissed back and we pulled away after a few seconds. We smiled...before a bunch of loud classmates ruined the moment.
   "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" Kaminari exclaimed. Yaomomo and I looked at each other, both confused.
   "Uh...we have been for a few months," I said as I held Yaomomo's hand.
   "We thought you two were just friends!" Ashido exclaimed. Me and Yaomomo started laughing as our class figured out how wrong they were. Yaomomo smiled and held rubbed her thumb on the back of my hand as we looked at each other.
   "I love you, Kyo," she said as she smiled.
   "Love you too, Momo."