Chapter 20

JISOO

Plato, one of the greatest philosophers of Greece said 'At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet'.. And yes I feel like a poet every day because I am in love for the first time in my whole life.. And the reason is the girl I wake up and sleep right next to every day and night.. Jennie..

The things progressed very fast but I wouldn't change it for anything.. And it's not that it was soon because it wasn't.. We clearly liked each other from the beginning and after some weeks of taking care of her she finally asked me to become hers.. After a lot of kissing though.. And she was a great kisser.. So Jennie and me in my mind are anything but fast.. If anything we are going very slow into our relationship.. We didn't make love yet although I can't help but think about it every time she touches me.. Never felt like that for anyone..

As for Suho.. The good news is that he is finally going to take what he deserves. That bastard.. Jennie didn't want to go at the court and I respected her decision.. It wasn't easy.. But I really wanted to go and be there. To show him that I wasn't afraid of him and I really wanted to hear the judge's words 'You are sentenced in 6 years into prison'.. I lived for that..

When the day came for me to go at the court Jennie was uneasy.. The whole night she was turning around and she couldn't sleep.. I was waking up with her all night.. I even made her a tea so she could relax but nothing.. We both woke up at 5am and sat there waiting.. Jennie laying on my lap.. I sat right there stroking her hair and did nothing more till it was time for me to get up and start getting ready.. We wouldn't send Ella at her school today so she didn't need to wake up.. Knowing her she would wake up round 12.30pm.. She loved her sleep so much but she was a kid..

"Jen?"

"Yeah.."

"I am ready to go baby.. Do you need anything before I leave?"

"No, I am okay Jisoo.. Just.. Be careful.."

"When the court finish I am going to call you right away. Okay?"

"Okay."

I leaned close to her and kissed her beautiful lips.. Now I couldn't wait to go and see Suho going down..

All the drive to the court I was thinking how on earth I was with that person.. Why I let this happen.. What he did that to Jennie.. It was a good thing that Jennie changed her opinion and pressed the charges.. If she didn't he would be out there..

I've been to this court several times.. But this time was different.. Today I was here like an observer.. Today I wasn't a lawyer.. I was the girlfriend of the victim and I wanted him to go to hell..

"You may be seated."

The judge was a good woman and she was the one you couldn't just bribe just to let a murder out of prison.. One of the good ones..

There was no need for Jennie to be here because the evidence were talking by themselves.. Detective Kang was here though and showed everything to the judge.. Suho's lawyer tried to defend his client but really he just couldn't..

"Mr Suho, you are sentenced in Philadelphia's prison for 7 years for assault against Ms. Jennie Kim.. Your money can't buy your sentence Mister. So you are sentenced for another two years for the try of bribing a judge.."

When he got up he saw me and I looked at him.. He didn't say anything.. I didn't expect that he would really bribe the judge.. That fucking idiot.. He wouldn't go out of prison soon.. I smiled while he was still looking at me and left the court.. Once I did I called Jennie right away as I promised her..

"Hey Jisoo.. Is it finished?"

"He got 9 years."

"Wow.. We didn't expect that."