| 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬 ➪ 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 |

Prompt:
(Y/N) has a dream about Anakin turning to the Dark Side. She goes to Obi-Wan for advice.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

      I had graduated from the Padawan academy and into Jedi Knight only a few short years ago. I had grown strong in the force and even closer to my old friend, Obi-Wan Kenobi. I had been having horrible dreams lately. Dreams of Anakin Skywalker, Kenobi's old apprentice turning to the dark side.

        Left and right I turned. I grabbed for my lightsaber, yet it was nowhere to be found. A cold chill crept up my spine, goosebumps flowing across my skin; a dark presence overcoming me. Turning around, Anakin Skywalker stared me dead in the eyes, a red lightsaber protruding from his right hand, "Join me~"

     I woke up in a cold sweat. My room was in shambles. I had obviously been using the force in my sleep... again. I need to talk to someone about this. The only person who came to mind was Obi.

       Gulping, I grab my lightsaber, wrap my robe around my body, and head towards the chambers of the Center Council. It was barely morning, so I honestly doubt Obi-Wan is up yet.

I passed many Padawan and Younglings who were with their masters, and I began wondering when I would finally get my apprentice, but that wasn't my biggest worry right now. The force had never lied to me. I need advice from someone stronger in the force.

I arrived at Obi-Wan's door and knocked, "Master Kenobi," I announced, nibbling my lip, "May I come in? I have something important to talk about."

Obi-Wan came to the door. His hair was all frizzed up from sleeping on it, and he had tired eyes, "Yeah of course, Master (Y/L/N)," he parted from the door and let me pass; pushing a hand through his sleepy hair.

      I sat down on a chair as Master Kenobi places himself on his bed, "What's bothering you? I can sense an alarming amount of anxiety coming from you," he murmured while closing the door with the force; waving his hand up effortlessly.

       I clear my throat and stammer softly, "Have you been with Anakin lately?"

       His brow lowers into a frown, "No I haven't. Is he in trouble?"

      "I've been having visions in shape of dreams, Obi," I whisper, digging my nails into my palm, "Anakin... I think he is becoming angry and afraid. I think he's being tempted by the dark side."

       Obi-Wan gazes past me and into the wall, "How do you know?"

      "The force has never done me wrong before, and I trust now isn't the time for it to start," I whimper, squinting, "I didn't know who else to come to. I knew you'd believe me. You do believe me, right?"

      Obi-Wan pats the bed beside him, "Come here, (Y/N)."

        I wobble over and collapse into his chest, "I'm worried, Obi. He's supposed to be the chosen one, but according to my dream, he's going to betray us and murder us all. It's been reoccurring for months now."

       "Months?" he asks in surprise, "Why didn't you tell me about it before now?"

"I didn't believe it myself," I admitted while listening to his heart beat softly, "I mean, I remember going to Tatooine all those years ago and finding him. Him sacrificing his life during the Pod-Racing so we could get the parts for our ship. He's always cared about others over himself, I just don't want to believe it."

He rubs my back lovingly and clings onto me, "There's only one way to find out, and no matter what physical beings put out, the force is never wrong."

I kiss his cheek softly, "I know you're right, and I'm happy you aren't demanding a witch hunt over this. I'm happy you just want to investigate first."

He smiled and pushed a kiss lightly on my forehead, "Come on, let's go find him then. Talking won't hurt."

Pushing a kiss to his lips, I wrap my white robe around my shoulder; fingering my (F/C) lightsaber. The strawberry-blonde man did the same, "Why are you messing with your lightsaber? Are you worried he will start a fight?"

"Better to be safe then sorry," I comment in a hushed voice, "Now come on."

The two of us walk down the hall in silence. I wondered if another trigger of these dreams, was the anxiety I had over my new relationship with Obi. We became an item around the same time I started having these dreams,

"Master Skywalker," I smiled as the two of us turned a corner.

The dark haired Jedi turned on heel; the chancellor right beside him, "Master Kenobi and Master (Y/L/N)!" the chancellor grinned brightly, "Nice to see you two buzzing about even through this difficult time in the War. How are you two doing?"

"We're fine, thank you, Chancellor," I smiled and bowed to him, "Is Master Skywalker free time talk?"

       "Actually, the two of us were about to travel off to Naboo," the chancellor replied, patting Master Skywalker's shoulder, "He gloriously requested to be my escort to the planet and we have to leave now."

        Anakin looks me in the eyes and frowns, "Yes, we must be going now. It was nice to catch up with the two of you."

         The government official and the Jedi walked off. I glanced at Obi-Wan, "Did you see the way he looked at me?"

        "Yeah I did," Obi-Wan whispered back, "Maybe we should tell Master Yoda."

         "No way, Obi," I grabbed his hand as he began to walk off towards the central room in the tower, "We don't have any other evidence besides my dreams and a look Anakin gave me, and both of that is shaky."

        Obi-Wan nodded, "Then let's just head back to my quarters and think of a plan for when the chancellor and him return."

        The two of us slowly walked back to Obi's room. I was nervous, yet happy to be alone with him. I haven't been alone with him for around a month, and I missed him.

        He opened up the door and threw his robe aside, "Want something to drink?" he asked while digging into his fridge, "Or eat?"

        "Nah I'm fine," I answered while laying down on Obi-Wan's bed; clicking on his TV to watch the local Coruscant news, "Lay with me?"

        "Yeah, I'm coming," he commented through a mouthful of neon blue liquid.

        Placing his glass on the end table, he cradled me into his body as the two of us watched the news, "I'm worried Ani will be the downfall of the Jedi," I whispered into his chest.

       He kissed my knuckle softly; grazing it lightly against his lips, "Your emotion is clouding your judgement. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

        I giggle at his philosophical comments and smooch his lips, "I'm holding you to it, Master Kenobi."

November 30th 2019
(moved to my Tumblr, @ morgan_mwah )