Black Friday.

*Cookie and Lucious are in a competition to see who can get the most items on Black Friday. A "The boy named Saidou" short. Cookie isn't sick in this version.*

3rd Person POV

Lucious and cookie opened their eyes, rising up slowly. The bright morning gave them some sort of rush of adrenaline. There was a reason they felt such motivation.

The two of them jumped out of bed and faced each other. "It's Black Friday!" They shouted.

They began to get dressed, being ready to get outside.

Once the family prepared breakfast, cookie reached into the kitchen drawer and grabbed a long list of items. As if it was hidden. "What's that?" Asked Lucious, Saidou looking as her curiously as well.

"My list of items to buy for today." She said. He looked down at the paper and back at her. He then leaned forward, attempting to look at the paper. She yanked it back, smirking. "Ah Ah Ah." She said, putting her finger in front of his face.

"This, is mine." She said. "I bet it isn't even good stuff anyway." He said. "I bet they are." She said. "I bet I could find half that stuff in 2 hours." She said. "Is that a challenge?" She asked. He stared at her for a second. Then he looked at something behind her.

He got out of his seat quickly. And then slowly walking over to the fridge, he reached above it grabbing a box of honey nut Cheerios and reached inside of it. He grabbed a piece of paper from inside of the box.

"We'll see if your things can compete with what's on my list." He smirked.

She was surprised that he put the list in such an obvious place and she didn't think to find it even though Saidou eats cereal some mornings

Nonetheless, she kept her composure. "Fine. I guess we're having a Lyons family challenge." She said. "Lyons family challenge?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's say I can bring my sisters along to help me." She said.

"Well then I get to bring Jamal, Hakeem, and Andre." He said. "Fine." She smiled. "And Saidou." He added, pointing at his son, who perked his head up from him attempting to drink the milk from his bowl of cereal.

Cookie scoffed. "You are not taking my baby out there. This is going to be his first Black Friday, he's never seen that before." She said, leaning over the island to wipe his mouth with a napkin.

"He'll be fine. Saidou is smart he'll understand when it's safe to run from those people and fight them for what they have." Said Lucious.

"What if he gets hurt?" Asked Cookie. Lucious grabbed her hand. "Babe. He won't." He said. She looked uneasy, and she stared at Saidou. She leaned across the table. "Saidou, baby. Do you want to go Black Friday shopping with your daddy today?" She asked.

He thought for a second. "But don't just say yes, it's not like other days we go shopping. It's very crowded, and you have to wait it very long lines, and sometimes people can become aggressive." She said.