Part 4

Jimin's POV

"B-but...but you have a lot of work to do. If you do, you... y-your job will be doubled or tripled when you get back," I stuttered to the standing alpha in front of me.

Am I dying?

Or is he dying?!

'Don't get me wrong, I have been dying to hear that Jungkook willingly wants to spend time with me, but this is too good to be true. Am I dreaming? That must be it, I must be dreaming.'

I slightly pinched my arm using my free hand and I winced when it hurts.

'Nope. This is not a dream.'

Observing my actions, I heard Jungkook laughed slightly making me turn my head towards him before blushing madly.

"It's okay, don't worry about work. I have Namjoon to take care of the things at the office" he said softly as he used his thumb to rub the area where I pinch my arm just now.

His touch instantly brought the crazy tingling sensation and I never want it to stop.

I got lost admiring the veins on his hands and both of us stood there quietly when he suddenly asked,

"So, what do we do now?"

"Huh? What do you mean Mr. Jeon?" I asked as I snapped out from my daydream, still confused.

"Jungkook is enough, we were outside of work so no need to be formal," he instructed.

"Okay,"

"Hmm? I can't hear you saying my name Jimin," he said while lowering his head so that his ears was in front of my mouth.

"Okay, J...Jungkook," as soon as I said that, I winced due to the pain in my back because I unintentionally bended backward trying to distance myself from Jungkook. Don't underestimate me, I was very flexible. But my back was hurt, because of him.

Jungkook seemed to realize that, so he backed away from me but kept holding my hand leading me towards the couch in the living room and made me sit beside him.

"As I said just now, I want to spend time with you today. So, what do you want to do?"

"Are you sure, Mr.... uhm Jungkook? If it's because of me, you don't have to worry, you know. I will fully heal in a few days. If you want, I could get back to work earlier than usual. I don't want to trouble you. You don't have to be here," I replied.

I felt slightly troubled because I knew that he was not that type of person to leave his job unattended. He must be disturbed to went out from his routine.

"Are you indirectly implying that you don't want me here, Jimin?" he accused.

"No! There's nothing that could make me happier than spending time with you – oh!" I clasped my mouth even though I knew that it was too late to take back what I had said and the fact that Jungkook had already heard my indirect confession.

I was so sure that my face right now was so red that it had spread to my ears and neck.

"Well that settles it. What should we do first then?" he beamed happily, ignoring my still-red face out of politeness.

'I have never seen him like this before. What happened to the Jungkook I know? This is quite scary to be honest.'

I looked into his glittering eyes and slowly voiced out my actual plan for the day.

"I... I am planning to go buy groceries at the nearest market down the road, you can stay here for a while if you'd like"

"Didn't I say 'we' just now, Jimin? Therefore, I'm gonna go with you,"