Part 11

Jimin's POV

I didn't realize when did I fell asleep, but I woke up in the car with Jungkook driving calmly beside me.

"Jungkook, where are we going?" I rubbed my eyes and sat up properly, adjusting the seat.

"Oh, you're awake? We are heading to my house. You fell asleep at the café just now. I'm sorry, you must have been too tired, and I already brought you out"

"No, it's okay. But why are we going to your house?" I asked, shrugging away the embarrassing moment before I started blushing again.

"I need to get some documents to scan and send it to Namjoon because he needs it for tomorrow's meeting. You don't mind, do you?"

"Not at all, Jungkook. Please don't let me be in your way," I responded, feeling somewhat guilty to be the reason of Jungkook's absence at work and adding burden to Namjoon who had to take over Jungkook's place.

"Don't say that Jimin, you're not in my way at all," he said while he took my hand on my lap and held it without letting go.

I blushed and smiled shyly looking at his hand that was engulfing mine.

We arrived at his apartment and I just followed his steps since I have never been there before. We exited the lift and entered his house.

I knew that Jungkook was rich, but I didn't know he was this rich. I gaped being amazed at his house and stood at the front door without moving.

Jungkook realized that I didn't follow him and walked back to the front door.

"Come on, Jimin. Just rest in my bedroom while I search for the documents," he took my hand and started to lead me to his room.

"Y-your bedroom? It's okay, Jungkook. I'll just stay at the living room and make myself comfortable there," I said, thinking that I would disturb his privacy by getting into his bedroom.

"Did you feel uncomfortable? Am I being too pushy?" he stopped on his track and looked at me.

"Eh no, that's not what I meant. I just felt like I would invade your privacy too much by being in your bedroom," I answered shyly.

"Well, I personally want you to. I haven't had anyone went into my bedroom before, and I want you to be the first. But I won't force you if you didn't want to," he scratched the back of his neck maybe feeling slightly embarrassed.

I was touched by his thoughtfulness and squeezed his hand that was still holding mine.

"I would love to look around your bedroom," I said and smiled softly. He smiled back and continued his track towards the bedroom.

"Well, this is my bedroom," he mentioned as he opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Just look and explore at whatever you like but please just don't break my babies," he begged and pointed to the wall glass shelves that was filled with Iron Man figurines.

I cracked up a little looking at his desperate face.

"Don't worry, I will not go near them if they're too precious for you. Now go find your documents, I am starting to feel sorry for Namjoon." I pushed him away gently, but he got closer and hugged me for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said and pecked my forehead, cheeks, and lips before dashing out the room closing the door behind him, leaving me blushing all alone at the closed door.

He is really not good for my heart.

After I regained my composure, I started to walk around his room.