Jikook with Hoseok 2

Jimin's POV

I woke up feeling a little light-headed.

'Where am I?'

I opened my eyes, adjusting them to the familiar surrounding that seemed so foreign at the same time.

'At the office?'

My eyes widened at the thought and I immediately jumped to my feet. My head was aching terribly due to the sudden movement. My body swayed involuntarily and before I fell to the ground, an arm wrapped around me to secure me from falling.

"Jungkook?" I called out as I pressed my hand to my temple to reduce the pain in my head.

"Yes Jimin, I'm here."

I pulled away from Jungkook and looked at him.

"How long have I been asleep?"

"We just finished the meeting, so I just came in to invite you for lunch."

I gasped out of shock knowing that I just slept throughout the whole morning.

"I slept that long? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep. I'm sorry. Is there anything I could do to make up to this?" I panicked and felt guilty that I was not there during the meeting.

"Well, I would appreciate it if you could accompany me for lunch." He suggested randomly.

"Is that it? How about the meeting that I've missed? Oh my god, I didn't even print out those minutes of meeting this morning. I even passed some of the deadlines for the assignments that you gave!" I continued to ramble.

"Relax Jimin, I have it all covered. As for the meeting, I asked Hoseok to help me with the preparations and paperwork." Jungkook said to reassure me that everything went okay with the meeting.

As soon as Hoseok's name was mentioned, I remembered the incident that took place this morning. I stopped panicking and just stood there looking down to my feet.

Jungkook realized the sudden quietness from my part, so he spoke up.

"I know what you're thinking but we should get going first. The faster we get to lunch, the longer we can discuss on how you should apologize to that sunny boy."

He took my hand and ran his thumb on my fingers.

I lifted my head to look into Jungkook's eyes, and he gave me a small bunny smile before dragging me away out of the office building.

As soon as we took our seats and ordered food at the restaurant, Jungkook fixated his gaze at me.

"So, what's your plan?"

"I-I don't know," I really had no idea on how to apologize to Hoseok.

"What's the first thing you thought of when you think of him?" Jungkook questioned.

"The sun?" I said questioningly while looking at the glass of plain water in front of me.

"That's not what I meant, though he is a walking ball of sunshine when it comes to everything," Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he sipped his coffee.

"How many cups of coffee have you taken today, Jungkook?" I asked softly, still looking at him.

He was taken aback at my sudden question and coughed out some of the pitch-black liquid.

"Umm don't change the topic Jimin," he said as he avoided my gaze.

"No. You don't change the topic. How many times do I have to tell you, you need to cut down on your coffee intake? It's not healthy Jungkook," I looked at him before I averted my gaze to the scenery outside.

"Well, you weren't there this morning, so I was feeling more tired than usual. Usually you are my source of energy, Jiminie," he said indifferently but I knew he was teasing me, and I saw him smirked from the corner of my eyes.

"W-Well it's your fault for not waking me up," I said as I felt blush crept up to my cheeks.

"I can't just wake you up when you slept so beautifully just like the sleeping beauty you are. I had to hold myself from being the prince and kiss you on the lips to wake you up. And you know what happened when I got my lips on you right, Jiminie?"

The blush on my cheeks intensified but luckily I was saved from Jungkook's teasing when the food we ordered arrived.

Jungkook quickly thanked the waiter and dug into his lunch. He must have been too hungry after working so hard...no forget it. He was always hungry, whenever it was.

"I-I think of dancing," I suddenly spoke.

"You want to dance?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows while looking up from his plate.

"No, I'm speaking of Hoseok. I think he loves to dance very much. He is always so excited when telling stories about dance related stuff. He also said that he had saved up some money he got from this internship to attend some dance lessons in the future,"

Jungkook nodded but still munching his food. "So, what are you planning to do?"

"I don't know. You told me to think of what I think of Hoseok. I didn't think more than that," I rolled my eyes and continue playing with my food without actually eating eat.

"Well, you said that he was saving up for the lessons right?" unsurprisingly he had finished his meal and was giving me his full attention.

"Yeah, so?"

"You can help him with the upfront payment of the lessons. The money that he had saved up could be used for the monthly fees," he suggested nonchalantly.

"Well I could do that but no, I don't think he would accept that," I replied fully knowing that Hoseok would hundred percent reject my offer if I ever did that.

"How much does the lessons cost anyway? By looking at how Hoseok was saving up, I don't think he still didn't have enough for the registration fees," Jungkook stated.

I agreed with Jungkook. Hoseok did have enough savings but what stopped him from going to the classes? He did mention that the classes were held on weekends, so he didn't have to worry about work except...

"I know Jungkook!" I exclaimed, feeling energized a little knowing that I had something that I could do to apologize to him and help him became closer to his dream.

"What? You have something?"

"I could babysit his brother while he goes to the dance lessons. He did mention that he needs to babysit his brother because his mom wasn't home throughout the weekend because of her job. That's why he didn't have the chance to attend the classes."

I spoke out as I looked at Jungkook's eyes that were already focused on mine.

"Well I think that's a great idea, Jimin," he said as he took the fork away from my hand and scooped some of the salad on my plate.

I thought that he was going to eat my salad since I didn't plan to have any of it after all. But then he placed the salad in front of my mouth.

"So now you need to finish this salad to have enough energy to go and apologize to that boy," he stated while he pushed the fork to my lips making me open my mouth and ate the salad. As soon as I swallowed he feed me the salad again.

"I can feed myself, Jungkook," I muttered through my full mouth, munching the salad he gave me.

"No, I want to feed my baby today and you can't say no to it,"

"I'm not a baby," I pouted.

"Looking at how you fell asleep so fast after being cradled on my laps, I doubt you aren't one,"

"Stop it," I blushed and Jungkook just laughed. He fed me until I couldn't eat anymore and help me finish up the salad left on my plate.