Jikook with Hoseok 3

Jimin's POV 

We walked back to the office after we finished our lunch. As we got into the lift, I could feel my heart rate getting faster as I got more nervous to meet Hoseok. Jungkook softly held my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and he flashed me a gentle smile.

"Calm down, everything will be fine. I'll give you and Hoseok the rest of the day off for you guys to sort out everything, okay?"

"Okay," I whispered and Jungkook leaned down and kissed my cheek.

In normal situation I would have melted and squealed, but it seemed like I was too nervous to even blush for now.

As I reached the floor where Hoseok was placed, Jungkook squeezed my hand as encouragement and I stepped out of the lift. I waved at Jungkook and waited for the lift door to close.

As soon as it's closed, I took a deep breath and walked towards Hoseok's desk.

Hoseok looked up as he felt someone approached his table and his eyes started to water when he recognized it was me.

He immediately stood up however not knowing what to do, so we just looked at each other without saying anything for a few seconds.

I moved around the desk so that we were standing in front of each other and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry Hoseok. I'm so sorry. I was in a bad mood and I lashed it out in you. I even ruined your brother's present. I'm such a horrible person. I felt so bad. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Hoseok. I didn't mean to do any of that. I regret it so much this morning, but I couldn't bring myself to apologize to you immediately," I sobbed into his shirt, probably staining some snot on it too.

I was afraid to let him go because I was afraid that he wouldn't forgive me, so I hugged him tighter. Hoseok was like my brother and the thought of him being mad at me ached my heart.

I felt his arms around my body as he returned my hug. Not long after that Hoseok started sobbing too and buried his head on my shoulder.

Oh my god what kind of drama is this? I'd never thought that I was going to be this soft for someone other than Taehyung but Hoseok sure proved me wrong.

"I'm sorry too Jiminie. I thought you hated me," his muttered against my shoulder and I was shocked and pulled away from our hugs slightly.

"How can I hate you Hoseok? I thought you are the one who is going to hate me after what I did,"

"I won't hate you Jimin," he wiped the tears away from his cheeks and looked at me. He then wiped the tears that were on my cheek with his thumb.

"I was wrong Hoseok. You had every right to get mad at me or even hate me for what I did. I'm sorry,"

I broke our hugs and looked down to my feet.

"It's okay, I forgive you Jimin. I'm sorry too because I kept babbling away when I clearly heard that you don't want to talk to me at that time,"

He took both of my hands in his and swung it side by side slowly.

"I acted like shit whenever I'm not in the mood, Hoseok. That was my fault, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm so sorry for acting like a dick,"

I rolled my eyes at the thought of myself and started swinging my hands together with him.

"I was at fault too. I should've realized that you probably had a bad day and should've gave you your space when you need it. I'm sorry I was too talkative," he smiled softly while looking at our hands that was still swinging in between us.