0.3 london

»»» song: zayn - rear view

10th March (day of touring 25)

There were lots of clichés in our world. Some were right, some were not. Some exaggerated, some funny and others just untrue.
One cliché, which sadly was true, was that people who tried to make everyone happy were in fact the loneliest ones.
Being alone never felt right. It felt good, sometimes, but never right. Yet there were so many lonely people in the world. Why? Because sometimes, they didn't look like it. Surrounded by crowds of others. You see, loneliness wasn't only bounded to being physically alone. It was also a mental state.

»»»

The weather in England was the worst. Tally should know, she'd grown up there.
She wasn't the greatest fan of the UK, she really wasn't. What made things worse was to grow up in a small town. Tally was a city girl. She loved the rush of a big city. Her home city in Greece was a big one after all.
So, returning there after leaving two months ago felt quite weird. For her, at least.

And it was also one of those nights. For Tally at least. One of those nights where sleep wouldn't find you. It generally wasn't her closest friend, but tonight it acted like an enemy.
It wasn't even that late, they'd returned from the concert not that long ago. Roughly midnight.
Nonetheless, she was laying in her dark hotel room, trying her hardest to sleep. Not even feeling sleepy, but what else should she do? Laying there and questioning her life choices, still unsure whether being there was a good or bad decision, seemed like so much 'fun'.

Actually, Tally hated those kind of thoughts and managed to quickly get rid of them, but tonight it wasn't the case.
She felt lonelier as ever, the feeling slowly eating her internally. A mix of self-pity and sadness overcoming her. So when her phone suddenly buzzed on the nightstand, ripping her out of those thoughts, she felt nothing but relieved.

Cal (11.24 pm): hey do you wanna hang with us tomorrow? :))

She smiled. Maybe she wasn't as lonely as she thought.

»»»

"It's still raining," Michael whined, looking up at the still grey sky. He held his palm against the pouring rain then. As he'd need a empirical proof to ensure himself. "Tal, it's raining," he repeated when seeing her exiting the hotel.
"See, I knew it was a good idea to take an umbrella." She gave him a smug smile and opened her red dotted one. He waved her off, putting on his hood. "Whatever."
"Don't you wanna take cover? You're gonna get soaking wet." She sounded genuinely worried. Offering him some space.
He might be a bit moody, but only because they had to perform at the radio in the morning. Meant, he hadn't got much sleep and was now taking it out on whatever came across.
Nevertheless, he managed to smile back at her. Tally being the only one who kept being politely to him.

None of them noticed Ashton though. The curly-haired blond sneakily nearing them from behind. Snatching the umbrella out of her hand. "Wh-" "Thanks!" he giggled out loud and started running. Almost bumping into Luke, who was just exiting the building. Thankfully, there were no papparazzis due to the bad weather conditions. A warning going around. Even the Thames was said to get overflowed
Tally was pouting at him, already feeling hair streaks sticking on her forehead. "Ashton, I'm gonna get wet!"
Michael was smirking next to her. "That's totally what she said."
"I didn't mean it that way, idiot," she said, shooting him an annoyed glare.
"Oh, of course not," Luke grinned, biting his tongue. She just rolled her eyes, ignoring him.
"Ash," she pouted again, when seeing him coming back. He pouted back, mirroring her actions.

Heavy rain drops on the crook of her neck, making their way underneath her clothes. Along with the coldness surrounding her, not the best combination. She was most likely going to get sick.
And then she sneezed, making Ashton's eyes open widely. "Oh shit," he coursed, immediately covering her with the umbrella. "Sorry, Tal. Please don't get sick."
"It's alright," she smiled, scrunching up her nose. "Where are we even meeting Calum?"
"He said they'll be at a bar near by."
Luke and Michael followed right behind them with Luke's own umbrella, while Tally and Ashton shared hers. It looked funny though. Ashton was obviously much taller than her, so he had to stoop a bit as she was holding it. After a while he eventually got tired of it and just grabbed it out of her hand, holding it himself.