Chapter 5.2

Chris POV:

Dad:

Dad has always supported my decision. When he found out Natalie cheated on our relationship and left me. He was the one who gave me my space to forget and move on.

He was disappointed in Natalie. Even both our family relationships became awkward.

He also told me the CEO position is ready for me whenever I want. Unlike mother, father understands feelings and breakup.

He wasn't happy when I told him I'm in love Rachel. But, after he knew her. He supported me and even helped mom to understand our love.

My father always thought I marry someone equal in our wealth. He wanted someone to support our family business and merge our companies. To become a powerhouse.

When he knew I cheated Rachel with Natalie and asked for a divorce. He only said " Chris, this marriage will be beneficial to both families. Hope your love Her till the end." I didn't get it at the moment I love Natalie but why did he say that. He was sounding disappointed.

Blake (My son):

Blake has always been mama's boy. He loved Rachel more than me. I would often get jealous. He will always find Rachel when he wakes up or he will cry.

Blake starts to get angry with Rachel. Because Rachel is a strict mother. He will always complain to my mom about not allowing him to do that and that. Seriously, I also hate Rachel for restricting my boy's freedom. He was just a kid what's wrong with spending a little late to sleep. And eating fast food.

I always wanted children to grow free. He was not the person to study but he always did good in his class.

I'm also getting frustrated with this. Because Rachel planning on getting extra classes on language. He wants him to learn French.

After I cheated one day Natalie wanted to meet Blake. I was happy so I told Blake to not let mommy find about this. Because I don't want her t get upset or angry. I still love Rachel but what I did with Natalie is a mistake. It won't happen again.

To my surprise, they both get along well with each other. He calls her "Pretty sister". Soon, Blake wants to meet her and they got well with each other.

At the same time, he starts to hate Rachel and doesn't speak with her. And calling her by her name. So, I asked Blake about this he said he wanted to replace Natalie be his mother. I was shocked but I also felt it would be great to have her. But, I told him give a chance " Blake, mommy is stressed with her Job. So, give her a chance."

But it didn't work. Rachel is busy with her work. And Blake asks why can't mommy be a housewife like his friend's mom who spends time with him.

Rachel finds out about Natalie and her son meeting. And, she got angry and we argued about it.

Soon, Natalie visited a cooking competition that was held in Blake school. He called Natalie and didn't inform Rachel. Rachel was not angry but told her to stay away from her son.

I got angry and argued her left home with Blake. Blake never asks about his mom even he didn't see her for a week.

At the end of our divorce, he wanted to spend all the time with me and Natalie. He started to call her mom and Natalie was happy about it and loved him like what mom should be. I asked Rachel for full custody. I didn't believe she will give as she has the right to spend time with her son.

At the end of our divorce, she gave and left.