Chapter 1: Meet

It was your biggest dream to be in one big stadium with your favorite idol, BTS

It was your biggest dream to be in one big stadium with your favorite idol, BTS. You loved them since they debuted. So, there you are standing in the line to go inside the Olympic Gymnastics Arena, in Seoul, South Korea.

You have prepared for this since birth, and you're really excited since you flew all the way from Hongkong to Korea.

You were ready to give all to BTS, since they became your inspirations.

The show has already started. You were amazed by their hotness and great performances that made you day dream about them being so close to you.

Not until you snapped back into reality when your friend, Jihyo called you.

"Y/N, how would it feel to be their girlfriends, or atleast their friend?" Jihyo asked.

You chuckled to her question thinking its ridiculous, but to be honest you would really choose to be close with BTS. "It's fine, I guess", you answered.

While you're enjoying their performance, you suddenly felt some calling and needed to go to the bathroom. As you walk towards the bathroom, a female staff suddenly called you.

"Y/N! We were looking for you for almost an hour. They wanted to see you" The female staff said.

"M-me, w-who?" You answered her not knowing what she's talking about.

"Yes, of course. Bts they wanted to see you, here come with me" The female staff said.

W-what? You didn't know why would "BTS" wanted to see you, and their staffs know your name. You're completely clueless as you follow the staff. A bunch of different emotions are filling your mind and heart.

The staff went inside a room with a signage that says "Artist's Lounge Area".

"They're still changing their clothes right now. So, can you just wait here for about a minute?" The staff asked.

No words were coming from your mouth as you heard the staff asked you. You blinked a few times, and nodded your head yes to the staff as she walk towards the door to exit the room.

"W-what in the world?" You muttered. You scan through your phone to text Jihyo, but things got more crazier as you see what's inside your phone.

 You scan through your phone to text Jihyo, but things got more crazier as you see what's inside your phone

W-what is happening? You exclaimed, getting panic about the situation.

Silence were felt inside the room as you evaluate the situations and your thoughts. Making sure that you're not dreaming, or enchanted with a spell, or trapped in a magic spell that was casted to you.

"This is not real" you said repeatedly as you walk back and forth the room.

"It is real" You paused for a moment as you heard a deep voice in your back said that.

"What?" you nervously answered the voice turning your body to face the person.

"We've been looking for you, were have you been?" He answered.

You're eyes landed in a beautiful human. His eyes, his nose, his lips, everything was perfect, you thought as your eyes travel from his head up to his toe.

"T-taehyung?"

_ _ _

Lily's note 📍

Hello, i hope you will love and support this one.

Don't forget to follow me, and add this story to your reading list to stay updated.

You're not alone in your journey. Stay strong.

Thank you 🥰

See you on the next chapter 😉