35

If someone were to ask Yeonjun or Soobin what's going on between the two of them, they'll probably answer that there's nothing but there definitely is something. The only problem is that, they don't know what that something is.

Not like it's important anyway, things changed and they turn into how they are now.

And how are they doing these days?

One word.

Happier.

After their impulsive trip from Japan, which was more than a week ago, these two found themselves smiling and laughing more and just plainly feeling gladder when around each other. They did not question it, made it seem like there was an unspoken agreement between them that benefits them both.

However, the ones who are starting to question it are the people they encounter when they're apart. They started to get curious about the change in the two males' auras, claiming that both appear to be livelier than they were before.

And one of these people is Soobin's dear brother.

The moment Soobin returned back to work, Seokjin instantly noticed his brother being smiley and cheerful, which was a real shocker since the guy rarely ever smile—especially when there's no reason for him to smile at all. He even greeted back the employees when they welcomed him back, when he never really bother greeting even one employee in return.

Jin thought that Soobin just probably had a good day so he was being jovial, but then it went on for days and he was beginning to get freaked out. To test the waters, Jin being his usual playful self, teased Soobin and joked that the younger should accompany him out for lunch since he was getting tired of the usual meal in their cafeteria. He expected Soobin to give him his usual reply of rejection and wait until the younger pushed him out of his office but to his surprise, Soobin agreed. He even offered to pay for the food, almost giving Seokjin a heart attack.

If he was to be honest with you, Jin even thought that Soobin was perhaps swapped in Japan. And this cheerful guy is actually an imposter.

Not gonna lie, Jin prefers this 'imposter' one.

But kidding aside, since Jin is seriously curious (and creeped out) now, he decided to take matters into his own hands and observed his brother's strange behavior. He made it a personal mission to find out what is happening with Soobin and he won't stop until he knew.

That mission will take action starting right now.

—after sending Namjoon a goodluck message of course, since he's about to deliver a speech in this one campaign.

But anyway, Jin went into Soobin's office, entered the door without even knocking like he's the boss, because he is. And got scared because his brother is sitting there with a hugeass grin on his face? And he's just staring into his phone?

Wait a second, are those the documents he gave Soobin yesterday morning and they look like they haven't been touched yet?

Is Soobin slacking off from his job?

What the fuck is going on? Is the world ending?

With thousands of questions running inside his head, Seokjin put a hand on his forehead dramatically and reached for the water bottle resting on Soobin's table. The action caught the younger's attention, causing him to look up from his phone and got surprised to see his brother standing there looking like he's about to pass out.

"What are you doing here?" Soobin asked as he locked his phone and put it away.

Seokjin finished off drinking and glared at the younger male accusingly, who's clear to have a genuine confusion written on his face, though it's also clear that his eyes have a glimmer that indicates something else other than confusion.