Part 5

'You're okay now?'

I plop my face on my pillow, embarrassed because of what happened this evening.

Of course, I am scared due to what happened at school but I tried to shake it off and forget it, acting like nothing happened. But Taehyun, is the only one that could understand me although I did not say anything about the incident.

I was so touched because there's someone who really understand and can read me without me telling them, cause' letting people know is just like a burden, for both me and them. There's no need in telling to anybody.

So that's why, I felt so so touched.

"You got a message, cutie"

Hearing my favorite idol's voice as a notification sounds for a new message, I quickly open my phone.

1 New Unread Message from Kang Taehyun.

:Are you sleeping?

No, not yet:

:Why? You have school tomorrow

How about ask that question to yourself?:

:Haha, Im about to sleep, just checking on you.

*blush*

"Checking on me?" I tried fanning myself with my hand, feeling a little hot due to the overwhelming feeling I just got.

Oh, btw thank you for this evening, you know? ice cream?:

:And the comfort? Yes welcome haha.

No, not going to thank you for that:

You should be sleeping by now, Mr. President:

You have school tomorrow:

:You know that you have too right?

:You should sleep too.

:Goodnight, Hwayoung.

:Take care of yourself.

Alright, Goodnight:

I turn off my phone and put it under my pillow while closing my eyes, getting ready for my trip to dreamland with a big smile on my lips.

∆∆∆∆∆

"What?" I asked my friends who are acting a bit odd today.

"What what?" Aera answered with a dumb tone which will annoyed anyone who heard that.

"Don't act dumb, you guys are acting a bit weird today" Weird? Isn't it obvious? They are a bit too, uhm over-protective today.

"Are we that obvious?" Chaeyon asked me back.

"Yes" I just nod while giving them a stern face.

"We are worried, of course. Taehyun told us that yesterday accident wasn't an accident at all. It was like on purpose. So he told us to take care of you, because you can be pretty dense"
Haneul said.

"She's not dense, her brain contains nothing so she can't think about something like that" Mina continue which earning herself a slap on shoulder by Haneul.

"That's dense, you're just trying to make her look stupid" Haneul's glare are something, Im not lying.

"But she is--"

"OW OW OW OW STOP STOP, THAT HURTS LIKE HELL" Mina scream through the hallway which is taking everyone's attention on us.

Why am I here?

"Ah, You guys are so loud in the morning hahaha. It's nice to see you guys together" Suddenly, Kang Taehyun came out of nowhere, giving us his angelic-vibes smile.

"We are sorry for being too loud. We'll try to lower ourselves down" Haneul bow a little while apologizing to him.

"It's okay" His eyes stops on me and his smile turns into a grin.

"How are you today, Hwayoung-ah?" Taehyun greeted me with a cute grin is enough to just make my whole day. Im about to greet back but, all of the students in the hallway are looking at us since Mina screamed earlier and Taehyun is right here.

Well, just greet him a little won't hurt.

"Im fine, Thank you" I bow a little before walking away, leaving Taehyun and my friends behind.

Afterall, I didn't want to get myself in much more troublesome things.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Ya, Im Hwayoung" Aera puts her lunch box down in front of me.

"What, Kang Aera?" I replied to her while stuffing my mouth with my lunch.

"You're being too rude to Taehyun this morning earlier" Aera said while adjusting her position on the bench to make herself comfortable.

"Indeed, you need to ask him back about his well-being not just walk away like that" Haneul puts a bottle of  water beside of me.

"Well, we are pretty late, you know. and thanks for this" I open the cap of the bottle of water to help myself with my thirst.

"You must apologize to him later. By the way, what happened? Are you two arguing? He seems so excited to greet you back then" Chaeyon just plop herself down on Mina, which makes Mina complaint about how heavy is she.

"Nope, we are not arguing" I just continue to satisfy my hunger by stuffing my lunch into my mouth again.

"Okay then" Chaeyon said, still sitting on Mina.

"MOVE, YOU PIG" Mina screams.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Did you saw that?"

"Maybe, she really learnt her lesson and know her place already"

"Yea, I can see that. so that should be enough, you know?"

"No, that wasn't enough at all"

"I need to warn her that she messed with the wrong person"