pms.

2weeks later Olive  "Are you coming home anytime soon?" I pouted with my phone to my ear

2weeks later
Olive
"Are you coming home anytime soon?" I pouted with my phone to my ear.

"Hopefully. I'm in LA right now for an interview, babygirl."

Rolling my eyes discreetly, I scoffed to myself.

"But I miss you so much, ma." He went on.

"I miss you too."

"I guess I'll just see you in a week?" I asked, in high hopes he would say sooner.

"Yes. I should be home to you by next week."

"Okay." I said sadly, biting my bottom lip to keep from crying.

"I love you, baby. Fix your face."

"Two months and that's it." He reassured.

"Alright. I love you too." I spoke before hanging up the phone.

As soon as we hung up, tears fell from my eyes. It's been exactly two weeks since I'd spoken out about Sage and I's relationship and things have seem to have gotten better. I mean for Sage anyway.

Business was booming, he was getting paid left and right for interviews to talk about us and his life as a whole. He was getting more media coverage for this than he was for his music. That didn't stop people from listening though. He was winning in all areas.

And though I was happy for him, I was missing our times back in Scranton. It was as if everything had just changed. The little time he did have before was no more. I got to spend time with him maybe once out of the week and we lived in the same house.

I just missed him.

Sighing, I sat up in the bed and clicked on the Instagram app. I'd started using it after the interview with the Goodmorning news because Sage's fans begged me to.

Plus I sort of gotten used to using it because I was alone majority of the time and it kept me entertained for the most part. I didn't post much or plan to for that matter because that's not what I used it for. I simply used it follow Sage and see what he was up to when he couldn't get back to me as much as he wanted to. I just wanted to be apart of his day as if I was physically with him.

Clicking on my pictures, I saw that I had thousands of likes and comments. I thought it was cool but I never read them, I always just skimmed through. Though most of them seemed to be really nice, some of them could be nasty.

Getting out of bed, I stretched my aching body and made my way to the bathroom. Using the bathroom, I felt large pains in my abdomen already knowing that my period was about to start.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes, I was so sick of this every month. I would get horrible pains each time. Plus without Sage being here, I already knew that I was going to go through it.