6

Aimee stayed close to the gurney as they pulled Lydia into the hospital.

"Miss you have to stay out here," A nurse pushed her shoulder as Aimee tried to keep going.

Aimee struggled against the nurse, "Let me back! I need to see her!"

"Aimee!" A voice shouted from behind her making her turn around. Nurse McCall rushed over and pulled the young girl into her arms. Aimee collapsed into the womans arms as she began to cry.

"Aimee we need to call her parents, okay?" Melissa held the younger woman up as she was nearly crumbled. Her world was falling apart as she saw her best friend, sister, get pulled away from her nearly dying.

Aimee sniffled as she stood up a bit, she wiped her eyes, "Can I call someone first?"

Melissa nodded and gave her, her cell phone. Aimee dialed Jackson's number, a number she knew by heart since she was a child.

"Hello?" He answered, and Aimee sniffled again.

"Jackson," Aimee cried, "Lydia's hurt pretty bad." Jackson went silent as Aimee continued, "Third floor." Aimee hung up and handed it back to Melissa.

Melissa guided her to the waiting area, "I'll keep you updated, okay?" Aimee dropped into the chair, and wiped her eyes again.

Melissa stood up and walked into Lydia's room, and Sheriff Stilinski came and sat down next to the girl.

"Aimee?" She looked up the Sheriff, "What happened?"

"I don't know," She began to cry again, "I found her."

"Aimee!" A voice boomed, "Lydia!"

"Jackson," Aimee called and then she saw the blue eyed boy come around the corner. She stood up and he engulfed her in a tight hug, which she returned.

The two were pulled apart by the Sheriff as he pushed Jackson against the glass. Aimee was quick to grab onto him but not strong enough to pull him off.

"What happened?"

Jackson painfully responded, "I have no idea!"

"You're her boyfriend-" he cut off the sheriff.

"Not anymore! She didn't go to the dance with me either!" The sheriff let him go and he glanced between Aimee and the sheriff.

"Well who took her?"

"Stiles."

--

Jackson and Aimee stood next to the window, her arm locked in his as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Did you talk to Allison?"

"No, have you?" She shook her head slightly.

"Where the hell have you been?" The sheriff's voice made the two snap their head towards the door. Stiles came rushing in.

"I lost my car keys, I had to run all the way here," He said as sweat dripped down his face. Bullshit.

Aimee turned her head back to Lydia and tuned out the rest as she watched her best friends chest raise and lower itself.

Jackson nudged the blonde girl, "Hey, I'm going to go talk to Stiles." She nodded and let go of him.

"I'll stay, make sure she's okay. I'll call if something happens." She looked to Jackson, and then to Stiles. Stiles stared at her a second, debating if now was the time to big up her throwing Peter away from her without touching him.

He decided against it.

Jackson and Stiles walked off quickly, and eventually Aimee sat in waiting room chair, and attempted to clean off Lydia's blood with sanitizer and tissue from her hands.