Mr.Radio Deer Early Bird

Alrighty! Chapter 2 is coming out now! Here we go!

"Charlie! Psst! Charlie, wake up!" my eyes began to slowly flutter open. Once my eyes were fully adjusted, I began to fully comprehend who was talking to me, "mmm...Vaggie?". Vaggie rolled her eye and shook me in the bed, "Get up and hurry. Mr. Radio Deer whatever is up and moving shit around. He's been staring at me and Angel for the past hour and apparently has been up since 5 am. Calling himself 'The Early Bird'." She crossed her arms and looked away. I covered my eyes with my hands and sighed. 'It's too early for this.' I nodded and hefted myself out of bed, "Alright, let me go see Mr. Radio deer early bird." I giggled and hugged Vaggie. She gave me a wicked smile and put her arm around my waist. We walked out of the room together and went downstairs. I was about to say something to Vaggie, but I was soon interrupted by a loud crash which was followed by even louder yelling. "Well, ya know what daddy? I think you can suck my goddamn dick!" "Call me DADDY ONE MORE TIME." I quickly ran into the room and laughed nervously, "Hey guys, what's all the commotion about?" Vaggie was behind me with her arms crossed, smiling. Angel frowned and looked away from Alastor, "This piece of shit told me to move off the couch, so I moved, then he told me to move off the stool I was sitting on, then I did. Finally, he told me to move out of my fucking room!" I turned to Alastor and put my hands behind my back. "Alastor, why did you ask Angel to move from place to place, and then move out? That's the opposite of what we want to do here.". Alastor smiled and chuckled, "He is absolutely disgusting. Did you not hear him last night? Because I sure did. Did you know he has a pole in his room? I don't understand. I don't want him soiling the new furniture I'm going to be putting in the Hazbin Hotel.". Angel scoffed and crossed his arms, "At least I know how to use a pole." I sighed and shook my head, but I quickly perked up when I heard Alastor say something... "Um...What do you mean 'Hazbin Hotel?'". Alastor grinned evilly and lowered his head to mine, "Why, that's the new name of this fine establishment here my dear.". I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, "Um, but that doesn't really represent our goal here. To make demons happy." Alastor rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Don't worry my dear, it's not much of a change. Besides, I'm helping a lot with this...thing...AND I want to have a say in at least one part of it. Sound fair?". I thought for a moment, but then soon nodded, "Sounds fair." He winked, "Cool beans~" he patted the top of my head and began to walk around some more, humming a tune. I thought it was kinda cute how he used my line... 'STOP. DENIED. THOT BE GONE.' That was close. I can't have those thoughts. Vaggie came up to me and gave me a tight hug, "I have to go and get a few things for the hotel restaurant area. Since, ya know, we only have popsicles." I laughed and pushed her playfully, "Alright have fun, see ya later. Be safe!" I waved to Vaggie as she walked out the door. I suddenly felt another body next to me, "Yes, Angel?" "Sooo toots, I have a gig today..." "No." "Please?" "Why Angel? You have so much here!" "Wow, strawberry popsicles. Thanks." I frowned and rolled my eyes. He sighed, "It's only for a few hours, I'll be back in no time. No turf wars, promise babe." I bit my lip and thought for a moment, "...mmm..alright.". He grinned and grabbed a bag full of clothes. "Wait, aren't those Vaggie's clothes?" "Yeah, don't tell her! I need to dress up tonight and I didn't want yo use yours since you're so nice. Anyways love ya toots you're one of kind!" with that, he left. Welp. Just me, Niffty, and...
Alastor.

Niffty's POV

'Wow is this place a dump. And this time, I don't have to apologize!'. I wandered around for a bit, looking for more bugs that decided to hide from my malicious jaws until I heard Alastor humming. I grinned and skipped toward him. When he noticed me I jumped up and waved, "Hiya Alastor! Whatcha doin'?". Alastor looked around and then finally looked back down at me, "I'm still looking for that special object we talked about. I can't find it, and Charlie obviously hasn't warmed up to me yet. Which makes sense, but still. I need this to happen quickly, if possible, the sooner the better, but if not then... oh well." I grinned as I thought back to the plan Alastor told me about. Yes, I was cleaning, but I was also searching... "Alastor!? Niffty!? Where are you guys? Angel and Vaggie left so we have the place to ourselves!". Alastor and I both looked at each other and grinned evilly, "We're coming, my dear! Just fixing things up!" I giggled and followed Alastor downstairs.