8

Yoongi

*Yoongi's perspective right after Hoseok left him on the dancefloor*

"I'm Hoseok by the way." That was the brunette boys last words before he left the dancefloor to take care of something, that Yoongi didn't know what was. He didn't even have time to reply before the boy was out of sight.

Yoongi didn't know how to feel. The alcohol clouded his mind, and all he could think about was the feeling of the brunette man's lips against his own.

Hoseok

The name fit him so well that Yoongi thought that maybe the name was made for him, and only him. 

"Yoongs, are you alright?" His best friend Taehyung snapped him back to reality. He was met with concerned eyes glazed over by alcohol. 

"Y-yeah." He quickly answered his blue haired best friend. 

The rest of the night went by with Yoongi's mind being filled by a certain brunette man, and consuming way too much alcohol. He didn't know why he couldn't get the man out of his head. He was just so intriguing and mysterious and Yoongi wanted so badly to find out what he wanted with Yoongi and who he was.

He wouldn't say he liked the guy - no not at all. He was just extremely attracted to him, and after having a taste of him, he desperately wanted more. 

The feeling he had for the boy was more.. Desire.

And the feeling was only multiplied with 100 by the alcohol cursing through his veins.

He was sure that he would meet Hoseok again. The boy was following him, so it was inevitable. 

Soon Yoongi felt like going home. It was around 3am, and he had been dancing, drinking and talking all night. He was ready for sleep to overtake him.

He looked around the filled club to see if he could spot any of his best friends, but luck wasn't on his side. He couldn't spot anyone with pink or blue hair in the crowd.

He looked at his phone to see if they had left a message, and to his luck, they had.

TaeTae: I lwft with spme guy. see u tm

ChimChim: got a rife home

The blonde sighed to himself. 

Great. How the hell would I get home now?

He walked out of the club, only stumbling slightly and looked towards the alley he would walk down to get home.

And shit, he didn't have the energy for this.

But before he could even take a step towards the alley, a black Rolls Royce Phantom stopped in front of him and the passenger seat door opened.

Yoongi bended down so he could see who it was, and through his drunk gaze, he could see it was no other than the brunette from earlier.

Hoseok

"You need a ride home?" He could see Hoseok smirk from the driver's seat, still in that suit that made him look even sexier than he already was, if that was even possible.

"You don't-you don't know where I live." Yoongi slurred drunkenly, and it made the other male chuckle. Hwang Hyunjin was right, it was obvious he was drunk.

"Yes I do." He simply stated, surprising a drunk Yoongi with his words.

"Well, that's-that's creepy as fuck man" He slurred sassily and Hoseok chuckled again. A chuckle that sent shivers down Yoongi's spine. 

"Just get in, I won't kidnap you, I promise." The brunette stated from inside the car. Yoongi still stood bent over to look at the man inside the car, his shirt sliding down his shoulder to show a perfect, pale collarbone that made Hoseok's eyes darken.

"I'll hit you in the face if you do." Yoongi mumbled before getting in the car and putting on his seatbelt. He didn't know why he found himself trusting Hoseok. There was just something about him that made Yoongi believe his words.

"Why are you even following me?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok continued to look at the road, but a small smirk crept up on his lips.

"I have to make sure you don't tell people what you saw." He stated, but Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Well why follow me then?" He was surprised that he was talking so clearly in his drunken state, but he went with it anyways.

"It's either that, or I have to kill you." 

"Why don't you just kill me then?" Yoongi challenged and Hoseok stole a glance at him.

"I don't want to." Hoseok's words caught Yoongi by surprise. He looked at the brunette boy with furrowed brows.

"Why?" 

"I don't know." Hoseok stated with a small smile and a shrug of his shoulders. His words made Yoongi feel conflicted. He could kill him, but he didn't want to, and he didn't know why? What did that even mean?

"We're here" Hoseok said stopping the car outside Yoongi's apartment complex. He was a little weirded out about the fact that he knew where he lived, but he tried to shrug it off. Hoseok hadn't hurt him or his friends, and didn't sound like he was planning to do so, as long as Yoongi kept his mouth shut. So Yoongi wasn't going to say anything. He didn't want any trouble.

"Uh. Thanks." Yoongi said. But before he could even open the door and step out of the car, Hoseok had left his seat and held the door open for him.

Hmm, gentleman. Yoongi thought.

He stepped out of the car with a slight stumble and started walking towards the entrance to the building. But Hoseok followed him inside. 

"Why are you still following me?" Yoongi asked looking back at the brunette male. He smirked and returned the gaze.

"I'm following to your door." He said. Yoongi couldn't process anything that was happening so he just furrowed his brows.

"Why?" 

"We wouldn't want anything happening to you on your way up, now do we?" Hoseok said, the cockiness from earlier shining through his words. 

Hi!

I hope this wasn't too confusing. So just to sum it up, in chapter 7 you follow Hoseok right after he leaves the club, to when he gets in the car to get Yoongi. And in this chapter (chapter 8) you follow Yoongi right after Hoseok left the club, and to when he gets dropped off.