Chapter 10

Y/n POV

I gave all my friends an angry glare. How could they be so harsh?

"Y/n," Baekhyun whined, "we didn't mean it."

I snorted and continued eating my lunch. They all turned to me giving me big puppy dog eyes, but I didn't even spare them a glance. I wasn't just plain angry, my blood was boiling. I felt like steam was coming out of my ears too.

"Come on Y/n stop being immature," I glared at Kyungsoo, but he glared right back, "don't take everything to heart."

I shoved the rest of my sandwich in my mouth and left the cafeteria. I walked to my locker grabbing the stuff I needed for my next class. I sat down in my seat and put on my headphones, so I could tune out the world.

Flashback

I saw all of my friends sitting in the courtyard before class. I made my way up to them sitting myself next to Sehun. They all had serious looks on their face and seemed to be talking about something important before I arrived.

"So," I drawled, "what are you guys up to?"

"None of your business," Kyungsoo retorted.

My smile faltered, "please tell me," I begged.

"Its none of your business," he repeated firmly.

"Come on just tell me!"

"No!"

"Yes!

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Stop pestering me you loudmouth," Kyungsoo growled.

"I'm not a loudmouth," I denied.

"Who agrees she need to shut up more often," I looked around and everyone was nodding in agreement.

"You're right," Chanyeol commented, "I wouldn't agree if she wasn't so loud, but she's just a few thousand notches too loud for me."

They all snickered at his comment. I looked over at Sehun hoping he'd disagree, I mean he was my boyfriend wasn't he. He'd come through for me.

"I'm sorry Y/n," Sehun looked at me, "but he isn't wrong, if people had a word limit everyday you'd surpass it in a minute."

I clenched my fists, my nails dug into the soft skin of my palm hard enough to draw blood.

"Ooh! Ooh! My turn," Baekhyun shouted, "I bet even deaf people would get tired of your blabbering."

I scowled at him. If looks could kill, he'd be dead.

"Does that mean it's my turn," Chen asked they all nodded, "If you ran like your mouth you'd be in good shape."

My backpack fell to the floor. Was this really what they all though of me? I know you shouldn't really take words to heart, but it felt like they inject those insults right into my heart.

"Well you'll never hear me again," I mumbled a tear rolling down my cheek.

End of Flashback