S2 •17•

Dt: accio_byler <3 and @Jazzy_lxsver because I know she was waiting for this :D

"Are you better?" Max asked sadly to her girlfriend while making a little bag of ice stay on place, on her cheek, she had gotten a cut from Henry Bowers, a little H now marked on her left cheek, near her eye "I think so" Eleven replied sadly, she sounded and looked so down that it made Max's heart break.

She has never seen the taller girl so sad, she's always so joyful and happy but now, now she's sad and it hurts the redhead so deeply.

Moments ago when the girls were walking, Henry Bowers approached them "I think I told you to stay away from me you fucking girl!" the teenager said walking towards the girls and took a pocket knife out and placed it too near Eleven's face "Leave her alone" Max shouted, trying to hide the fact that she was actually scared, the guy had a knife after all, Henry pushed the smaller girl making her fall and quickly made the almost gentle cut in the girl's cheek due to the pressure and after anyone knew, Eleven's cheek had a cut.

Eleven cried all the way home and Max was there to hold her and comfort her, after she calmed down her gaze stayed blank but yet sad.

"He's an asshole" Max said, El just nodded "He's always been" the taller girl replied.

After the wound was cleaned the redhead placed a gauze on top of it "Better?" Eleven only nodded.

"I just...want to sleep" Eleven said "Okay" Max replied.

They were already on Eleven's bedroom so the taller girl just leaned down on her bed while Max turned off the light and then proceeded to take place next to her girlfriend.

Max held Elevens hand in hers, both girls staring at the ceiling, small, quiet tears streamed down El's cheeks in the dark.

"You know that's not true, right?" Max asked "What?" Eleven asked in a cracked voice "What he said, we're not stupid or weird, we just love, okay?" "Okay"

Everyone was sleeping now in the byers residence, it was late and everyone was tired wich caused them to get out of bed later than usual, except for two boys.

"Fuck" Mike breathed out jumping from his sleeping position and moving Will who was on top of him, he started to breath heavily, he had a nightmare.

"For fucks sake" he cursed lowly and rested himself again on the bed while placing his hands on his face.

"What happened?" Will asked sleepy and turning his gaze to his boyfriend "Nightmare" Mike mumbled under his hands "Aw, come here" Will said opening his arms to Mike who reciprocated and hugged Will tightly, shame running trough his body at this point so he hided his face on Will's neck and tightened his grip.

"What was is about?" Will asked softly, Mike shook his head, still hiding on Will's neck "Okay" the smaller one replied "Want some water?" Will asked, the taller boy nodded in answer.

Will brought a glass of water to his shacky boyfriend and this last one calmed down, he always calmed down whenever he was with Will after all.

"Sorry" Mike said softly "Why are you sorry?" "For waking you up"

"It's fine, I wasn't that sleepy anyways" Will answered and then turned around to see the digital clock on his night desk, it pointed 6:00 am

"You...wanna talk about it?" Will asked "Not really" Mike denied again, what could have been so bad that he couldn't even talk to him about it? Will thought.

"You sure?" Will asked, Mike nodded unsure, the smaller boy obviously noticed this but decided to not comment about it, yet.

"So...did you enjoyed yesterday? With the losers?" Will asked curiously and focusing completely on the taller boy.

"I...it was fine" Mike replied "Could have been better" he mumbled quietly "Huh?" Will raised an eyebrow, Mike cursed under his breath "No, I mean, I just don't think they like me" Mike said and looked away.

"They do like you baby, it's just time for you all to get along well, it was just the first meeting after all" Will replied, this made Mike chill a little more, letting out a sigh.

"We're going out today too, if you want to of course" Will said softly, not wanting Mike to feel pressure on answering with a positive reply "It's okay" he said

"It's Richie's turn to pick a place, god knows were he's going to take us" Will said smiling, the last time Richie picked a place they ended up in a lonely field.

2:00 pm

"Okay fellas! Line up for Richie Tozier's tour! I'll be your captain!" Richie shouted.

"I just hope we don't end up in a weird field again" Stan said rolling his eyes "No Staniel, no no" Richie shushed him, "We're fancy people now, and fancy people don't go to fields, do we Eddio?" Richie said catching the smaller boy attention "I hope no" he sighed "And don't call me that" Eddie continued.

Bill, Stan, Mike, Will, Eddie and Richie were ready for today, they all met on a specific street Richie told them and didn't brought their bikes because Richie told them not to, bad idea.

"You love it Eds!" the boy with glasses said while ruffling Eddie's hair who huffed loudly at these.

They all started walking, making their way to god knows where.

"Where we going Rich?" Eddie asked to the boy next to him, the others behind them "It's a surprise" Richie said with a grin "Come on! Tell me!" the smaller boy insisted "No uh" the taller denied "Tel me, tell me, tell me" Eddie repeated while shaking the boy lightly, this one placed an arm around Eddie.

"Nope" Richie simply said, "Fine!" Eddie said with a pout on his lips and quickly jumped to Richie's back "Eds what the-" Richie said almost out of breath due to the smaller boys movements, Eddie had a light weight for Richie so it wasn't a problem carrying him.

"Shut up and walk" Eddie said while hugging Richie tightly and resting his head on top of the tallers wich made Richie blush and continued walking with the boy on top of him.

Mike was starring at Richie and Eddie, intensely enough for making Bill stop his conversation with the other two boys and turned his gaze to Mike
"Th-they're always l-l-like t-that" Bill said mater of factly and getting the other boy out of his trance.

"Huh?" Mike said turning around frowning "Ru-richie and E-eddie" Bill stuttered "Oh, yeah" Mike said, a little bit confused, thing Bill noticed and then tried to make a conversation so the environment won't turn more awkward.

"Th-they shh-should date, don't
y-y-you think?" Bill asked "What?" Mike replied taken aback by that question "A-are you p-p-paying attention e-even?" Bill asked, not in a mean way but Mike would take it that way "No" Mike replied and looked to the ground.

"I-I'm t-t-talking about R-rich a-and Eddie" Bill said wich made Mike turn his gaze to the to boys in front of him.

"No Richie! Richie wait! Let me down!" Eddie was yelling while the taller boy ran in zigzag, making Eddie tighten his grip on Richie as if his life depended of it, thing Eddie was thinking about in that exact moment.

"They a-are unstoppable" Bill said smiling "Yeah" Mike said with a chuckle.

"Mike can you please tell Stan why not all rock bands are the same-" Will said turning his gaze to Mike and Bill next to him and caught them staring at the boys in the front.

"Nice view huh?" Will asked with a grin, the two boys turned around with flushed cheeks wich made Will laugh a little.

The walking continued  for a while, until they could see a big building, Derry's mall.

"We aren't going there, are we?" Stan asked "Of course we're going Staniel" Richie said and the other boys sighed.

UNEDITED