Y/n: Motherfucker...

"Well then, let us begin," Bubble Girl said from the front of the long table. You sat next to Realiti at the conference. All of the present heroes and students were seated around it. "Those of us from Nighteye Agency have been conducting an independent investigation into the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks."

"What prompted this?" A random hero asked.

"An accident involving a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs."

"I heard about that."

"The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so we began tailing them," Bubble Girl finished.

"I, Centipeder, conducted a follow-up investigation. In my investigation, I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have increased contact with those outside of their organization and other groups involved with shady businesses, moving with the aim of expanding their organization and increasing their funds. And soon after beginning the investigation, he was in contact with a member of the League of Villains, Jin Bubaigawara, villain name: Twice."

'Twice?!?!' You thought, eyes widening. A picture popped on screen of Shie Hassaikai's leader, Chisaki, talking with Twice. Everyone's gaze seemed to levitate towards you for a moment.

"They were wary of being tailed, and I was unable to follow them, but with the help of the police, I was able to confirm that an altercation had occurred between the two organizations."
Swallowing your shock, you raised your hand.

"Will this be on the test?"

"... test...?" Centipeder repeated.

"Do you think this is a joke, kid?" Ken Takagi asked from across from you. "You were a former member of the League of Villains. Take this seriously."

"I'm sorry, who the fuck are you?"

"I'M ROCK LOCK DAMMIT!!! LEARN SOME MANNERS!!!" He pointed a finger at you.

"COME AT ME HOE I'LL REPLACE YOUR BONE MARROW WITH CEMENT!!" You slammed your hands on the table and growled back at him. Realiti grabbed the back of your pants and held you back.

"BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME I HAVE BONE MARROW."

"BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME I DIDN'T SUCK IT OUT OF YOU." You and Ken glared at each other from across the table.

"Villain," he growled.

"Court jester," you growled back.

"HUH?!?!?! ARE YOU CALLING ME A JOKE?!?!" He yelled, taking a step to go on top of the table.

"I'M CALLING YOU A CLOWN BITCH!! HONK HONK MOTHERFUCKER!!!"
You and him came face to face, snarling animalistically. Realiti slowly and awkwardly reached up and dragged you off of the table, sitting you back down.

"Calm down, Y/n," she said.

"He can suck my di—"

"PLEase continue," Sir Nighteye spoke from the front.

"So after all this happened, we put out a request for help on the HN—"

"You can skip that part," Centipeder interrupted Bubble Girl.

"Right!"

"HN?" You repeated. "... Hentai Nirvana?"

"Hero Network," Realiti corrected sharply.

"Even if they're from U.A., why are there kids here?" Ken asked, "We'll never get anywhere with them here. The sun'll set before we get to the actual plan."