1

"Big dreams turn into big things"
- Meek Mill

•••
Hey, y'all! Usually, in my books I like to add pics of the characters the way I imagine them. But feel free to imagine them however you want! I'm not putting a face on all characters, just the main one.
Enjoy xx

•••

Sabrina's pov.

I was gonna meet my first client today. At 2:30pm. It was now 2:15 and couldn't be more nervous. I am the youngest P.O. in the office and the older ones had been going on about how nerve-wracking it is.

What was it gonna do to me anyway? I just had to talk to him, his name was Travis Da Costa.

He's been in jail since he was 18 years old, which is now 3 years and a half ago.

I got up from my seat and walked towards the door. He should be here by now. It said on these files that he's number 3.

I opened the door and stepped out, looked around the room and laid eyes on a guy with caramel skin. He had his blue book in his hands.

"Number 3" I called out scanning the rest of the room. To my surprise, it was the good looking guy I first laid eyes on that got up. He had a straight face and walked towards the office door.

I stepped in and walked to my chair, I sat down and waited for him to do the same.

"Hey," I said as he shut the door, he turned around me and nodded at me. He sat down in front of me, he placed the blue book and his phone on the table.

"So I've been going through your case..." I started, scanning the files.

"What's going on with my vandalism case? Why haven't I received my paperwork yet?"

"The ministry of justice has decided to combine your sentences. They will send your paperwork back to the prison to reapply for your parole since you've already done over 50% of your time, you won't need to pay a fine or go back to prison. But 3 months will be added to your parole so instead of going home on December 10th, 2019, you'll need to stay until March 20, 2020. " The look on his face was terrifying.

"What if I choose to pay the fine?" He sighed and shook his head.

"If you choose to pay the fine, then the case will be closed and you don't have to worry about it anymore," I told him, I picked up my notes book and wrote the date in it and quickly what we had just gone through.

"Is there any way I can go home earlier than March 20?"

"No I'm sorry, The Ministry of Justice has insisted that you stay until your parole is over. The only way you can go home before December 10th is if you choose to be deported. You know, you're a special case; you have a passport, but no ID card, no household registration, no healthcare. Why?"

"Don't watch that." He frowned a little. "If I choose to get deported then what?"

"I suggest you ride out the 3 months parole because if you leave then you won't be able to come back for 10 to 15 years." I continued, it would be a shame if he decided to get deported.

"Fuck sake."

"Yeah but you can still pay the fine and be free. That's £250.000." Those were his only options. After a minute of silence, I continued: "Do you have any family members you can stay with?"

"Don't watch that."

"Ok.''

''How old are you?'' He asked me with a frown, ''you look young still.''

''This isn't about me,'' I said picked up his files and put them in my bag. I was planning on going to see my best friend after this meeting. I and Dante have been friends for about 4 years now, I met him in school, we were never friends the first year. Then I met Mila, I had a group of friends that I didn't trust out of everyone Mila just clicked with me... then after awhile Dante just came around and we all just clicked alongside Adam but he ended up leaving in the end. Didn't see him after the second year. Since then I've ran into Adam twice, no words exchanged.