Alone

Ash Lee woke up and stretched herself out under an unfamiliar dark-colored duvet. She paused for a minute to relieve the headache she suddenly felt before recollecting what happened and how she ended up in someone else's bed. The memory of her kissing none other than Choi Seung Hyun popped right out and she felt her face immediately heat up.

"Wow, I did that." She gawked at herself internally and roamed her eyes around the room. The rapper was nowhere to be found. "I don't remember going to bed though ..."

The actress got up and slid herself out of the covers. She was about to open the bedroom door but froze when she saw a reflection of her on the mirror. "These are not my clothes."

She tilted her head as she inspected the clothing. They were Seung Hyun's.

"Did we ..." Ash trailed off, puzzled. "Why can't I remember anything?" She shook her head lightly and decided to look for the actor outside.

Wandering barefoot, she didn't even make a sound as she crept up behind the oldest member. He wore a dark violet velvet robe with a simple shirt and pyjama pants underneath. His broad shoulders faced her as he drank wine while staring intently at one of his art collections. Ash quietly stood beside him, also trying to appreciate the work in front of them.

It was only after a few seconds that the actor noticed her presence. Without a word, he used his right hand to pull her closer to him by the waist and planted a soft kiss on the top of her head. "Feeling better, princess?"

"Mhmm." She mumbled. Despite knowing each other for years and acting together in a film, the actress suddenly felt shy even with the slightest contact. "How about you?"

"Never been better." He looked down at her from the side with a crooked grin. Seung Hyun then held her hand and pulled her towards the kitchen. "I know I'm very good-looking and seemed to be the perfect boyfriend material but," he let go of her and took out something from the refrigerator "I can't cook. We're eating deliveries." He chuckled shyly.

Ash mockingly gasped. "Oh no, I thought perfect Korean drama oppas exist."

"It's just visuals, hun." He retorted.

The two laughed as he placed the food in the microwave. While waiting for it to reheat, Ash's mind kept on wondering about what he said earlier. "So ... 'perfect boyfriend material'." She echoed.

"Expected it but that was fast." He sat across her with a knowing smirk. "You're never one to coy away from these things."

It actually took all of her courage to ask Seung Hyun right away. She simply didn't want to have another complicated misunderstanding. "I learned my lesson."

"Young Bae's a fool. Can't believe he didn't realize how you felt."

Ash raised an eyebrow. "When did you know?"

"I saw you snuggling up to him on the carpet when we stayed at Seungri's. Everything made sense then." He took a sip of his wine.

"Everything?"

"Well yeah," he huffed "first, you get flustered whenever the boy's around —"

"Yeah, okay. I get the gist." The actress hid her face while waving him away.

Seung Hyun smirked a bit then turned to her with a serious look. "So we kissed, Miss Bae. A hot, passionate make out session that is."

Ash gaped from shock. "How could you put it out so casually like that?"

"Well, it's true though." He simply shrugged and drank from his wine glass.

She felt more heat rise up her face but she still bravely asked the question that's bothered her since she woke up. "Is that all that we did?"