Second Time Together

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Victor x Reader

Summary: You really want to taste Victor

Victor is kissing your neck; biting, sucking, leaving marks for sure, but you love it and you think he's probably starting to figure that out based on your enthusiastic moans.
It's only your second time together but you know he's the kind of person to just sort of pick up on things. He's moaning too, kissing lower and lower and then sucking a nipple into his mouth, moaning even louder.

Your hands are in his dark hair, grabbing and tugging relentlessly. As Victor switches to your other nipple, one of your hands drift down to palm his cock, naked and hard and ready for you. You both moan when you feel him twitch in your hand. He releases your nipple and brings his mouth up to kiss you, hot and hard, as he starts to thrust up into your hand.

You love the feel of him, hard and solid under your fingers, but you need to feel him elsewhere right now. Pulling back from the kiss, you grin slightly and start to get down to your knees on the floor, never breaking eye contact. Victor realizes your intentions and swallows thickly, "God, _____."

"I wanna feel you in my mouth," you whisper, licking your lips.

"Oh fuck," is all he can get out as you pull his tip into your mouth, sucking lightly at first.

Fuck, you love the way he tastes. Earthy and masculine and Victor. You moan quietly around him, causing him to thrust a little into your wet mouth. You take him further until your nose brushes against his pubic hair. He makes a noise that you don't even know how to describe, something between a moan and some kind of a whine.

You pull back and start to move your tongue around him, up the underside and around his tip, and you can tell by his clenched fists and the pleasurably strained look on his face that he's trying hard not to just thrust hard into your mouth until he can't see straight anymore.

And then you're done teasing, ready to give him what he wants, what you both want. You start to bob your head back and forth, hard and rough, and you reach up and grab both his hands, bringing them to cradle your head. You think he starts to realize what you want when he lets out a deep, uncontrolled moan and begins to let his hips move with the rhythm of your mouth, thrusting shallowly at first, and then harder and deeper as you start to massage his balls with one hand and grab his ass with the other.

"____, fuck. Your mouth feels so good."

You manage a choked groan at that, and lift your gaze back up, making eye contact with him.

"Shit, we have to—oh—we have to stop," he says, managing to pull out of your mouth before he explodes.

"No," you say, wrapping your hand back around him, still looking into his eyes, hoping he'll understand what you need.

"_____, I'm gonna—"

"I know, I want you to," you say quietly, "I want to feel it in my mouth. I want to taste you."

Victor's eyes widen and he swallows hard, so so close to finishing. "Are you sure?" he asks you, and you almost laugh because yes. You've wanted this for so long.

"God, yes." And you barely finish speaking before you're pulling him back into your mouth and sucking hard. He brings his hands back up to the sides of your face and really lets himself have you this time, lets himself fuck your mouth just like he'd fantasized about.

You can tell he's about to come when he sucks down a big gulp of air and you make piercing eye contact. He opens his mouth and let's out a primal groan, thrusting into you hard and fast and you can feel his cock start to pulse, can feel his cum coat the back of your throat and inside your mouth and you could practically come at the feel of it.

Victor thrusts slow and he quiets down, letting you take the lead again. You suck him a little more until he starts to soften, then you pull back and look back up at him as you lick your lips and swallow his cum. His hand is in your hair, stroking softly, an incredibly sexy contrast to the roughness he'd displayed just seconds ago. You both stay like that for a moment, quietly catching your breath.

"That was amazing," you finally say, getting back up to your feet to sit next to him on the bed. "Did you like it?"

"God, ____, did I like it?" he says quietly, cupping your face in his palm, and you laugh a little at that. He brings his mouth to yours and kisses you slowly and softly.

"I love that you like that," he tells you between kisses. You just moan appreciatively. "And even more than that, I love that you already feel like you can tell me what you like, that you already trust me that much."

You hum at that and lean back in to kiss him. You do trust him. Probably even more than he knows. But right now, you're ready to have him return the favor. "Hey Victor?"

"Hmm?"

"I'd love to get sentimental with you, but first I think it's your turn to make me come."

And with that, he gives you a sexy grin, pushing you down onto the mattress and buries his head between your soaking wet thighs.

Oh, shit.