My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 14

Part 14

Ok! Here it is! I'm all recovered, so I'm giving more!

**********

Alec's POV

We got into the house and Brendan and Oscar went straight to the kitchen. Pigs.

Everyone stopped and stared at us, as they usually do, I'm alpha, their attracted to my power. But they didn't go back to what they were doing like usual. They were looking at Alex, and her beauty, because she was really pretty. Black hair, chocolate brown eyes, pale-like skin, skinny. She was perfect, actually.

"Uh, is it me, or is this normal." she whisper asked.

"Both." I told her, truthfully, and in my normal voice.

We walked some more and got to the second floor when Alex spoke again.

"Alec? Did you ask your parents first and your family? I'm not sure they like me." She whispered again, uncomfortable and self-conscious.

"No, but I'm sure they'll be ok. And they like you, their just not use to having other guest in this house" I said, trying to reassure her insecurities.

We got to my room, and as soon as I entered everyone started too, dad, mom, Pam, maybe it was just Alex.

"Hey, mom and dad, what's up!" I said, trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

"Son, who is this?" dad asked politely.

I had noticed Alex was now behind me, scared.

"It's ok Alex. Dad, this is my FRIEND." I emphasized friend.

She's my mate, guys, I thought to them, in my head.

All of their faces showed surprise and then happiness.

"Hello, Alex. I'm Alec's mom Elizabeth, but you can call me Emily, Lizzy, or Liz, like most people do." mom said coming up to Alex and sticking her hand out.

Again Alex stared at it, like she didn't know what to do, but she shook my moms had anyway.

"My name's, Joseph, Alec's father, but you can call me Joe." dad said, and me, Pam and mom were surprised.

Dad never let's people call him Joe. Mom is only allowed to. Wow! She's a miracle!

She shook my dads hand too. And this time she was quicker. Which I took as a good sign.

"I'm Pamela, Alec's sister, but people, especially, Alec, calls me Pam." she came up, and, instead of shaking her hand, she hugged her.

I stiffened. I didn't think Alex was ready for that. Alex automatically stiffened, and started hyperventilating. Pam released her, noticing she did something was wrong. Oops, not good. Alex to a step back, in panic. I knew she wasn't use to physical contact.

"Sorry! I'm sorry Alex! I'm really sorry!" Pam exclaimed.

Alex took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Then looked up, and smiled, a small smile, but still a smile.

"It's ok. I'm just not use to physical contact, I tend to stay away from that. I apologize for scaring you." she spoke, to all of us, not just Pam.

"No need to be so formal, Alex. We also apologize, this is Alex's first friend home from school, so we're happy!" mom said, covering up, and evaporating the awkwardness.

"So, are you staying for dinner?" dad asked, starting up casual conversation.

"Um, Alec?" she said, wondering, if she should explain or should I.