𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘪

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒
________

"stop...fucking clenching"

Yes it's isn't classy no need to tell me but this man was intoxicating making it so hard to cut him off

"mmm I cant help it...you know that"

It may have been the cozy feeling of waking up to him still in my apartment after a long ass night of constant "activities" that got me here gripping headboards.

But I need this he's the only person I can actually connect with on a emotional level

Ever since I was a little girl emotions were non existent in my house hold my parents worked there asses off for my well being.

Which leaves me with being confused between the love and the lust

___________

And maybe the only way I feel so attached to him is because of the emotion I grew over sex but it has to be more than that right

It was wrong ...true ...was it fun to know you have the man of a women you hate the most ...hell yea ...do I feel any ounce of guilt ...more than ever. How one could sleep so peacefully with carrying the world on his shoulders. Those shoulders carried two women on either side including my stupid ass .

"Does she know your here"

He groaned in the crook of my neck bringing me closer to his naked chest holding me tighter as I kept the purple plush blanket over my uncovered tavern.

"Nope...I wish she just would leave all ready I miss spending time with you"

He un wrapped his muscular arms around me letting the cool air reach me. What also intrigued me was how he could fatally lie like that he didn't miss me he missed my body

"She literally came out of nowhere and you eat out of the palm of her hand like a puppy"

I moved my feet to the hardwood floor wrapping my body in my red silk robe.

"That is not true"

He easily pulled up his underwear and grey sweats walking over to the other side of the bed.

"If it's not true Shawn why in the hell did you cancel the first wedding planning meeting...

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared up a the white ceiling.

"Exactly because Camilla wanted to"Spend time with her future hubby" pathetic lies...we have to stop this...this isn't healthy"

His eyebrows squint together he was a selfish man thinking that he could have both women at the same time obviously he grew up spoiled as can be a child prodigy by sixteen a worshiped man by nineteen and a successful businessman by twenty-three what would you expect he got everything he could ever want in the snap of his fingers and he wasn't going to cut off something that was going so well in his mind.

And as much as it pains me to let him go I'm tired of this relationship being one sided

'' Stop what ...''

Shawn Peter Rauls Mendes was a lot of things but dumb wasn't one of them.

''You need to understand that in a matter of six weeks you will be getting married to a woman you claim you love and soon ill just be the bosses assistant ...and im perfectly fine with that but being a homewrecker is something else''

He had a look of sincerity with a sinister grin

"Fine...if that's what you want yn we'll stop"

I didn't know it would be that easy it was also hard on how to know what kind of games he was playing here with him you would never know.

"Okay...so I'll see you at work Mr Mendes"

He nodded

"Yes Miss Amour"
__________

I walk into the office with the five cups of coffee and my brief case ready for a calm day of work it was taking a toll on me about my choice but it was the right thing to do.

I walk into the office with the five cups of coffee and my brief case ready for a calm day of work it was taking a toll on me  about my choice but it was the right thing to do

"There going at it like damn animals"

" oh my god She sounds like a dying rhino"

She laughed at my joke making me smile right along with her.

"I know right...I didn't no that Mendes was packing like that"

Haha trust me I would know

"Wow I grow to hate this place more and more each damn day"

"Literally sane the snacks in this place is trash right along with the coffee"

She laughed

"Exactly that's why I bring my own...well stranger would you care for a ice mocha latte"

"Yes indeed this stranger would like that very much"

Placing the cup in the girls hand.

"How come I never see you around like the others, you new pink suit"

She laughed having one of the most beautiful smiles ever.

"Actually yes and No"

I looked at her sideways

"What do you mean yes and No"

She chuckled

A pretty blond Asian girl came up to her with a clip board in hand.

"I'm sorry Miss Z I thought being here early for your meeting would do us some justice but I guess Mr.Mendes is busy"

her voice was a little shaky minus the fact she was holding an expensive Louis bag and three binders of data files.

"Oh my God your Mr.Mendes nine o'clock"

"...the one and only"

__________
𝐓𝐛𝐜