💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜

ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER OF FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Taking a seat in the stands my eyes scan the ice until they land on an overly large man standing well over six feet in a group of small children. Watching the godly man talk to the children in a huddle a smile spreads to my face as they all join their hands together in a huddle yelling out in all of their squeaky un mature boy voices.

Seeing them break apart and skate across the ice to their bench.

A couple parents including myself laugh as a few of the boys trip over their skates on the way and tumble on the ground. That is until the deliciously sexy coach skates over to help them up.

Guessing the coach felt the heat of my eyes staring at him he turns around scanning the medal bleachers until his eyes connect with my own making a deep blush powder my cheeks.

Luckily it was about thirty degrees out so I could just blame it on that but the devilish smirk he sent my way made me instantly know he caught it.

Getting behind the barrier Colt turns his attention away to the little boy calling for him to tie his skate with matching emerald eyes.

Smiling at my boys I pull out my phone capturing a photo of Colton going into dad mode tying his six-year-olds shoes. And yes our son is perfectly capable of tying his shoes but with all the layers I made his wear I'm surprised he could even see his shoe was untied.

My smile grows wider as Colton stands ruffling our son's hair before turning back to look at me pointing for our son to look as well and when he does I blow a kiss in his direction making him laugh as Colton says something and looks upset.

Chuckling at my immature husband my eyes cast down to the ginormous rock weighing down my finger. The image of Colton holding our newborn son in the hospital moments after birthing him flashes to my mind just as Colton unwantedly passing him to the nurse before Colt dropped to one knee asking me to marry him.

Of course, I said yes.

No, we didn't have a huge wedding in a church like most couples would and we got a lot of lectures on it by our mothers but in the end, they were as happy as we were.

Coming back to the real world I lock eyes with the man that owns my heart forever and always.

Rolling my eyes when I see him standing their looking upset with his arms crossed and our son falling off the bench grabbing his stomach laughing hysterically I blow the twenty-nine-year-old baby a kiss.

His sad face instantly turns into a gleaming smile which I hear all the single and married moms gush over.

Seeing a man with a clipboard catch Colton's attention Colt nods gathering the boys onto the ice and helps them get into their positions before skating back to the bench.

Admiring my handsome husband from afar my eyes take in every aspect I can before the boards block my view.

Damn all I can say is age only helped the sexy greek Italian man and luckily our son captured his traits with Colton's flop of dark brown hair and emerald green eyes only captivating my nose and lips.