Hatsune Miku X Male Musician Reader

A teal haired girl was currently disguised, walking down the street as she listened on her phone. With a smile, she nods as she responds to the person on the other end.

Miku: Okay Luka. I'll make sure to look, Luka. Don't worry.

She hung up and let her smile fade instantly. She didn't want to do anything. She wanted to relax and do nothing related to the Vocaloids, but she didn't have much of choice. Still, she was killing two birds with one stone as she stepped to an entrance window at a venue they had performed at a long time ago. Handing a ticket she had received in the mail to the man sitting there, she nodded and headed on inside, managing to get to the front and next to the stage just as the lights dimmed. A young boy abut her age walked out, surprising everyone.

Y/N: Hey everyone. I know I'm not what you were expecting, but I'm just as good as anyone else. And I want the person who was sent a ticket in the mail to step up here.

Miku's eyes widen as she slowly steps to the stairs, walking up. Lowering her gaze so no one can see her eyes, she steps to the boy who only gives her a smile in return. The boy leans down in her ear and whispers.

Y/N: It's your day off, isn't it? Relax Miku, I just wanted to know if you'd perform with me for a few songs.

Miku scratches her head and nods a yes, grabbing her phone from her pocket. Showing him the screen, she gives a slight smile.

Miku: Do you know this song....um...

Y/N: I'm Y/N. And no, I don't. Hand me the phone though, and I guarantee I can play it on whatever instrument you want.

Miku: Guitar, if you don't mind.

He nods and takes her phone, dragging a stool to center stage and sitting on it with his old but trustworthy guitar. Nodding to her, Y/N smiles and Miku sighs, pulling down her hood and eliciting screams from the audience.

Y/N: You ready, Miku?

Miku nods as a mic is brought to Y/N. Confused, he flashes her another smile.

Y/N: Let's start with a favorite of mine, and then your song, okay? Partners in Crime, you know it?

Miku smiles and nods happily, at which Y/N laughs at. Strumming the guitar, other people race onto the stage and the other instruments, taking up their rhythms quickly. Miku, surprised at the action, starts singing, Y/N joining in when he needed to. When he strums the last chord, Miku looks at him, surprised even more so at his skill but noticing the blood dripping from his fingers. He catches her look at wipes it off on a red rag, smiling.

Y/N: And our next song is Miku's choice! Tell Your World...ready everyone? Miku, on yours.

She signals them and they start performing, going on to perform several more songs before they called it quits, the applause as much for the attractive guitarist and singer as Miku herself. However, noticing him rushing off-stage, she follows him, avoiding everyone else rather efficiently. She finally catches up after losing him twice, noticing him staring at a limp and open hand.

Miku: Hey, Y/N...what's wrong?

He looks up, surprised to see her, before breaking down in tears.

Y/N: My arm! It's my arm! I can't feel it anymore! I can't move it! Miku, that was a farewell to everyone, I'm done in the music business!

Miku scowls and grabs him, pulling him up and surprising him.

Miku: Come with me. I needed to find a guy to join us, and your perfect. You just need a new arm, and I know exactly where to get you one.

Y/N grabs his arm and puts his hand in his pocket as Miku puts her hoodie back up, leading him out the back and to a secluded area. After waiting about ten minutes, a limo pulls up and out pile the others; Luka, Rin, and Len to be specific.

Luka: Where have you been...and what's with the teary eyed guy? Are we his idols?

Miku: No...he loves music. Adores it, actually, and I think he'd be perfect for what we've been searching for, but...

Len: But what?

Y/N: After the concert, I lost all feeling in my arm. I can't move it. I've lost the ability to make music.

Miku: So I wondered...what if WE gave him a new arm, something he could control? We'd have exactly what we need!

The others look at each other before grabbing Y/N and pushing him into the Limo, Miku climbing in after him and the others.

Miku: I guess this means you owe me, Y/N. When you recover, you owe me a day out.

Y/N: Fine, fine. Guess I do owe you a date for ruining your day off.

Rin: He's making moves on Miku. He's making moves.

Miku: Oh, be quiet...He's already agreed to take me out, don't make it worse...

Luka: I guess Miku was making a move on him too, she didn't deny the date.

Y/N: I don't mind if did or not. Right now...I'm just happy I have the chance to continue making music.

Luka: Hey, Y/N? I think you'll fit right in.

 With that, Y/N and Miku smiled at the same time, earning snickers from the others and sighs from Y/N and Miku.