Chapter Seven: Visit Me, But Not Now

Rian entered the house without an issue. Alex went into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. Alex offered one to his bandmate. Rian said no he was fine and asked where Jack was. As if on cue Jack came barreling in the front door and looked at me sort of creating this awkward feeling.

"Where is your dad?" Jack looked at me as I shrugged.

"Logan," Alex looked at me looking down.

"I asked Alex to get you over here," I mumbled as Jack went to leave and I went and stood in the doorway.

"Jack," Rian said and Jack looked at me glaring.

"What she going to make you guys gang up on me now because I said maybe she shouldn't tour?" Jack said with venom in his words.

"I wanted to tell you I was sorry. I felt betrayed and it's hard to explain Jack," I began the speech I had prepared in my head as Jack whipped around to look at me.

"No, you don't get to continually use that excuse,"

"Jack, I mean it I am truly, truly sorry. This is about the tour this is about you being my friend."

"Should of thought of that before you turned Ryleigh on us. We look out for you a lot Logan and you don't even think about it." He shrugged at me looking at his shoes.

"I know that. I do... I am so sorry. I don't want to tour you are right. Alex's words should not be held at value. I should give up on my dream. I shouldn't tour. I am going to just move in with Beckett and Kolbi and that'll be it. I just wanted you to know I'm sorry Jack. If that still means nothing to you then I don't know if we were ever friends."

"You are pulling Alex into this now?"

"No, I'm not. It's just you, Alex, the band tells people to follow their dreams and never to give up on them. My dream is to fucking get better and to have a purpose to understand, to tour to give back. I'm giving up my dream for others happiness-"

"You now are making assumptions." Jack pointed at me as Alex and Rian shouted at him.

"Jack!" They both shouted as he raised his hands in the air.

"I'm sorry, maybe nothing can fix anymore. Maybe this was all a mistake," I began to walk upstairs as I heard Rian talking to Jack while I heard Alex's footsteps.

Alex went toward the kitchen. Rian and Jack were still talking in the front living room while. I sat at the top of the staircase. Penny and Bogart came over and sat beside me licking my hands. I didn't feel in the mood to be loved on or pitted. I looked at the wall and then at the baby grand sitting there and began to imagine Beckett's and my place.

To: Beckett

From Logan

Do you still want to go and sign papers? Maybe we can both look for part-time jobs together?

To: Logan

From: Beckett

I take it Jack wouldn't budge? Yeah, we can go. My parents are here though for once. They are offering to watch Kolbi for two hours.

To: Beckett

From: Logan

Okay. I have to muster up the courage to go downstairs then I will be over. Unless you want to come to pick me up. I'll love you forever.

To: Logan

From Beckett