Rui |Forever?

YANDERE AHEAD!

Requested by Reiko_Shinozaki

~*~

"Come stay with me" 

Those was his sweet words as his warm hands envelop you in that cold and quiet place, he was like the light that showed on your dark life.

"stay with me forever (Y/N)" 

turns out it was not just you who thinks that, without hesitation you accepted those words and before you know it you were trap within his threads.

"hmmmm" you hummed as you played with Rui's hair, as he was peacefully sleeping next to you, his hands wrap around your stomach like a child clinging to his mother. 

ever since Rui found you that day, he felt a different bond to you, a lot stronger than the others, while you also felt a connection to him, starting that day, the both of you were inseparable. as time goes by, Rui's feelings for you got stronger, to the point that he don't want you out of his sight even for a second. 

feeling bored and suffocated by being on the room for the whole day,  you gently pry Rui's hands on you and tucked him on the bed. you stand up and glance at Ruin again before walking towards the door. however, before you could get out the door, you felt threads wrap around your neck, making you stiff.

"where are you going?" he asked rather scarily, you took a gulp and bravely turn around

"I..I just wanted to walk around and get some fresh air" you said truthfully, but Rui narrowed his eyes at you.

"...you're lying aren't you?" he muttered making your eyes widen.

"you're trying to ran away from me like everyone else!" he said as he glared at you, like a robot, your body automatically moved on it's own and within seconds you were in front of him cradling him next to you.

This was not first time something like this happened, Rui always get scared when you leave him even for a second, there were times he resulted to violence when you leave him alone to go and walk around, but somehow, despite his abusive personality, seeing him this vulnerable make you so sad, you can't find it in yourself to leave him.

"Rui, that's not true, I promise I wouldn't leave you right?" you softly said as you rub his back up and down, to help and sooth his mind.

"..."

"I won't go out okay? I'll just open the windows " you said as you leaned back and smiled at him to reassure him. however, before you could get up, Rui took hold of your wrist and pulled you towards him again, the thread wrap around your neck tighten, making it bleed slightly. 

"DON'T!..I know you'll jump out when you have the chance, I won't allow you to leave me (Y/N)" he reasoned, deeply staring at your eyes, through his eyes you could see the reflection of your eyes filled with fear, but you could feel your heart telling you otherwise.

" Rui it hurts!" hearing your pained voice, Rui's eyes soften as he immediately remove the thread on your neck then let go of your wrist.

"..sorry, I...I.I did it again...I just..I don't know what I'll do if you leave me" he muttered as he look at his own two hands, your eyes that was filled with fear earlier quickly change into soft ones as you took both his hands and intertwined your hands together.

"It's okay, next time I'm when I'm going outside, I'll take you with me so you wouldn't worry....Rui, I'm not going anywhere, I'll stay with you within this lifetime, then the next and the next, I'll stay with you forever, I won't let you be alone" you reassured him as you stare at him lovingly hoping your voice would reach him.

"...That's a promise then" he muttered as he stare back at you

"it's a promise!" you enthusiastically said as you smiled widely at him, hearing your words, Rui somehow felt assured, but there were still doubt and fear that remains. 

"It better be,... but even if you did run away from me, I'll always find you and bring you back"