Wizards

"For someone with surprisingly good taste in Midgardian clothing, you managed to pick out the worst outfit I have ever worn." You complained as you caught your reflection on the storefront windows.

"Weren't you trained to blend in with your surroundings?" Loki gave you a grin, "This outfit is helping you stay undetected."

"Wearing an 'I Love New York' shirt doesn't help anyone blend in."

After taking the Bifrost back to Midgard Loki had used some quick magic to hide your Asgardian attires and started to lead both you and his brother to where he had left Odin. Of course, Loki gave himself a nice fitting black suit while Thor was dressed in casual attire and you were left looking like a silly tourist.

When the god of mischief said you would be going to New York to look for Odin at first you thought he was a genius, who would look for him there? But when he stopped in front of a building that is currently being torn down his plan suddenly didn't seem so smart. There was nothing around but piles of rubble and a sign that read 'Shady Acres Nursing Home'. Not the place you would typically hide an all-powerful being.

"I swear, I left him right here," Loki told you.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building is being demolished? Great planning," Thor told his brother sarcastically. He had been silent since you arrived back to Earth but right now it is obvious, he was irritated towards his brother. Not that you could blame him, for all he knew Odin could be in danger.

"How was I supposed to know? Can't see into the future. I'm not a witch."

"You're not?" You gave him a grin as he scowled at you.

"I am not a witch."

"Then why do you dress like one?" Thor joined in.

"Hey," it seemed all it took to offend the god of mischief was to question his fashion choices.

"I can't believe you did this," Thor spoke before Loki could say anything further, "I vouched for you. I defended your name, in front of my friends and our father."

Thor didn't sound angry as he spoke, he sounded disappointed and betrayed, which made it harder to hear. You had witnessed Thor defend his brother many times whenever any of the Avengers would question his motives, and after all that Loki decides to pull a stunt like this.

Luckily Loki seemed to be affected by his brother's words. He dropped the attitude for a second and looked almost remorseful. "I'm honored."

Seeing as this was a family issue the whole time you stood between the two gods watching the construction workers as they did their job. Perhaps it is best if you don't interfere. Even when they both became silent you didn't know if it was the right moment to remind them that they still had to find the All-father.

"Ask him." You glanced at your right and saw two young women smiling and pointing at Thor. Looks like the jean jacket he's wearing hadn't managed to disguise his appearance, what a shocker.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" One of the women asked as they both approached Thor with giddy expressions. Thor's whole demeanor seemed to change, and he agreed to the photo. Loki couldn't help but roll his eyes, you just pretended not to notice them.