Chapter 11.

Saint's Pov

"On everything I fuckin' love, them niggas getting marked. Tonight!" Big Marc voiced had shouted loudly through Giovanni's phone as we were in the safe house that Marc uses for his family.

I turned to look down at Genisā quietly patching up the spot I was shot at. The bullet went straight through me but it wasn't anything major. Genisā went into full nursing and mom mode. She was irritated because I kept moving so I stayed till as possible.

But she hasn't spoken one word since then. Just been quiet, quiet as hell for her.

"This is why I should have came. Y'all good?" He asked and everybody responded with a yes, Genisā was just focused on patching my spot up.

"Where's Gen?" He asked and she sighed loudly.

"I'm good, dad." She said and went back to cleaning the spot up, and placing the fresh patch of gauze on top of it.

"'Ight, well. Don't y'all trip because all them niggas heads are now mine. We gon' keep Teddy though. He know something we don't so he's valuable. But in meantime, y'all will sit tight. The plane will be arriving shortly, I'm sorry this trip got to be canceled early because of bullshit. I'll talk to y'all later." He said as he said his byes and love you to Gio and Genisā.

Genisā let out a small and irritated breath as she looked at her now fucked up floral jumpsuit. A piece was torn from her clothing from her tying it around me.

"Aye, how the hell would Teddy be working for this dude. And how the hell did he know when to strike?" Dexter asked as he was seated next to me on the couch, and was thinking for a minute.

I, myself couldn't understand why, or who wanted me dead this damn bad. I tried to not think about it so much, because I thought Rodrick was the only mf that was close to this family that was helping him. But it turns out, the person who could be wanting me dead was watching my every move.

Genisā irritation was radiating right off of her, as much as she tried to front like she wasn't. She got up and stormed up the stairs to one of the rooms that was up there I sighed. Giovanni shook her head as he was seated on the other couch that was inside of the room.

"She just worried, that's all man. Gen is one of those people who can't help but to worry about everything. She can act all bad ass she want, but she soft as tissue when it comes to people she care about. That's just her." He explained and laid his body down like he was getting comfortable in the couch, and ready to take a nap.

"Gon' ahead and talk to yo girl, B." Dexter yawned and got comfortable in the couch.

I nodded my head taking their words into my consideration, and going up the stairs trailing where Genisā went. Seeing there was this light yellow painted room, with grey and white furniture to bring out the yellow. It seems like it was her room, when I noticed a picture of when she was a baby and younger Big Marc holding her in his lap with a grin on his face, and her one tooth showing with her huge smile.

I smirked looking at the baby Genisā, as I stepped inside of the room even more, shutting the door behind me silently to see Genisā laying on her side, I was already knowing she wasn't asleep because she would have been calling the cows home.

I got inside of the bed, laying down and scooting behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist to pull her close into my chest. She soon let out a small sigh, and I kissed her temple multiple times, giving her a squeeze.