46

"What?" I said as he stared at me tiredly from across the room.
"Tell me what happened." Jungkook said with a yawn.
"Well... umm... Suga caught me and Taehyung... kissing, so he went-..."

"What?! You were making out with Taehyung?" he walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders shaking me harshly, "Why would you?"
"Well it was kind of an accident at first since I was trying to prevent him from talking to..."
"To who?" he shook me again.
"You!"

"Why?" Jungkook said frowning.
"I didn't want him to figure something out."
"Figure what out?" he shook me again.
"Something! Will you let go of me now?!"
He let go and I fell back onto the bed, "Be quiet for a few minutes."

I stayed quiet, he was clearly getting angry so I didn't want to provoke him anymore.

I watched as he walked across the room opened the secret drawer, glanced at me, closed it before walking back towards me repeating this process four times before finally sitting beside me.

"You anger me with the simplest stuff Y/n." Jungkook said before laying down completely to stare at the ceiling, "You're the first girl that's ever got me this way and I don't know how to react... Should I be mad? Happy? Sad and crying? Or should I simply hug you and never let go?"
I stayed silent.

Jungkook tilted his head to look at me, "Is this what people call love? It's a terrible yet beautiful feeling you know? My heart aches when I think of you somewhere else with someone else... but it flutters when I see you."
I stared at him silently, what should I say to this?

He sighed and closed his eyes, "Go to sleep, we'll fix everything tomorrow."
I let myself fall against the bed, I turned the opposite direction of Jungkook and closed my eyes.

"You know what I thought when I first saw you?" he whispered.
"What?" I whispered back curious on what one of my bullies thought of me at first sight.
"What a beautiful girl, she's out of my league and I must catch her attention somehow." he whispered back, "Being mean is the only way she'll remember someone like me. Ruining her world will make her see what it's like to be with someone like me, she'll learn to find someone better and valuable. Someone that will cherish her everyday."

I turned around to face him and our faces were a few inches away from each other.
Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me towards his chest, "Sleep well."

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎