Disciplining The Kids/Bambam

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this scenario.

Y/N POV

I got up and got dressed. I was going to my best friends house, so this is the first time I was leaving Bambam with the kids alone. And I was nervous, of the hell I would have to come back to. But he didn't have to do too much today. When I come back, we are going out to eat dinner. All he has to do is take them to the park, so they can play and get their energy out. And when they come home, just chill and relax and let them watch TV.

That's it. That's me and the kids routine all the time. Unless I decide to take them to like a play area or something. It's not hard for me, so it cannot be hard for Bambam.

I got dressed and wore this.

I did my hair and my makeup

I did my hair and my makeup. And woke up Bambam.

"I made you a list of everything you have to do. In order. It can't be that hard. Just wake up the kids, bathe them, put the curling cream in both of their heads. And I have an outfit picked out already. Just give them food, that I already made. And give them some apple juice. That I already made. The rest is a list on the fridge." I said.

"Please don't leave me." Bambam pleaded.

"She needs me, she is having problems with he boyfriend again. And I need to be there for her." I said picking up my phone.

"But you cannot leave me with these kids." He said.

"Their your kids too, and there are only 2 of them." I said rolling my eyes at him being so dramatic.

"Please, you are the only one that knows how to handle them." He said.

"You can too, you jut choose not to." I said. I kissed him and grabbed my keys and I kissed my babies bye. And went out the house.

Bambam POV

I rolled out of bed and went to the kids room. I picked them both up and started the tub. As they were in there, I was thinking. This isn't as hard. I washed their hair, and stuff. And got them in the clothes Y/N already picked out for me. But then I had to do my daughters hair, and that would be a damn mess.

I put my daughters hair in a half up half down hairstyle. Or at least I tried to. And I tried to swoop her edges, they looked good. But, probably not as good as when Y/N does it. When Y/N does it, she looks like a super model. I didn't have to do anything to my sons hair, thank god. I got them their bottles and stuff, so they could drink it in the car, and got my keys and phone and put them in the car, strapping them in the car seats.

I started driving and when we got there they ran out the car and ran to the playground and started running around. I sat on the bench and watched them, making sure everything was fine. I got a text from Y/N, she was asking if I was dead already. And I told her no. But when I looked up my daughter was arguing with these other baby girl and this other baby boy. And my damn son was right next her. I sighed and just watched seeing what the fuck was going on.

Because what kids you know actually sit here and argue with other kids at the damn park. Like the hell?

"Don't my brother." My daughter said. I was trying to fill in the words, and she was trying to say don't hit my brother. But I was still gonna watch to see what the fuck was gonna go down. Are they gonna start hitting each other? Or what the?

Things started getting louder and my daughter and son were now yelling, I sighed. They were just like their mother. Everything started small, and quiet. And then things escalated really quick, and things get real loud real quick.

They started hitting each other and then my daughter hit the girl that hit her brother. And they started fighting. I ran over there and picked up my son and my daughter, but my daughter was still kicking in my arms as I carried her away getting all her stuff. 

I put them in the car and strapped them in. Once I got them in and I got in the driver seat, I sighed. What thee actually hell just happened? Did my daughter just get into her first fight at 2?

I quickly went home and let them play in their rooms while I sat in the room with them watching stuff on my phone. And then Y/N called me, I immediately answered.

"Are you okay?" She asked me sounding worried.

 "Yes, except for the fact that your daughter was fighting. And at that won the fight." I said rolling my eyes. And Y/N started laughing loud like something was funny.

"I forgot to tell you, she knows how to fight." She said making my eyebrows furrow.

"How in the hell does she know how to fight?" I asked.

"I taught them how to fight. This type of shit comes in handy when a bitch is talking shit." She said making me laugh. I should have expected her to teach them how to fight, she fights every other day.

"How long are you gonna be? I miss you." I said whining.

"I'm gonna be home in like 2 more hours. So, just give them their bottles and let them play and watch TV. And they'll be happy children." She said making me laugh.

"Sounds easy enough." I said.

"Woah, who said it was easy? I never said that. It won't be easy, but it won't be really hard either." She said making me laugh.

"Fine, love you." I said.

"Love you too, my little daddy long legs." She said making me roll my eyes and laugh.

And we both hung up.

I tried to do what Y/N said, but they were listening. They were running all around. Raising hell. I flopped on the couch giving up on life at this point.

A couple hours later Y/N came through the door.

"Babe I don't know what to do." I said sighing and she laughed.

"LISTEN THE FUCK UP! CLEAN THIS UP! NO! STOP RUNNING AROUND! Y'ALL DON'T ACT LIKE THIS WITH ME DON'T ACT LIKE THIS WITH YOUR DADDY!" She yelled and they immediately started listening to her, making me face palm myself.

"Why don't they listen to me?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I just have natural leader ship qualities. And you just don't." She said making me picked her and slam her on the couch and hover over her.

"How about we postpone dinner for like 2 hours." I suggested.

"Say less." She said and I picked her up and carried her to our room, and closed and locked the door behind me.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this scenario.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request scenarios and people that you wanna see.

Love you!😘😘😘😘