𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

"i'm so tired of hearing about this shit!" ray stormed into aramis's house, slamming the door shut behind him

"i'm so tired of hearing about this shit!" ray stormed into aramis's house, slamming the door shut behind him. lately edye had still been making slick comments about wynter and at this point ray wasn't having it. it was the fact that wynter was starting to seem genuinely upset about it and he didn't like that.

"aye bruh, don't be slamming my shit." aramis called out to him from the living room. all the boys were chilling, playing video games and what not.

ray ignored him and stormed right up to fuckshit. "you need to watch edye. i don't know what the fuck is up with her lately but she needs to watch it. matter of fact, she probably get that shit talking from you anyway."

"hell nah.. i'm not about to let you shit talk edye when it's your lil girlfriend involved too." fuckshit scoffed, moving out if the way so ray wasn't in his face like he was his bitch.

"yeah but she got my girl all upset thinking she did something." the dread head explained the problem of the situation.

fuckshit snorted, giving a small shrug. "ion know what the fuck you want me to do but don't talk about edye like that."

"fix it, fuckshit!" ray raised his voice, getting defensive and angrier by the second.

"so we gon act like this my fault?" fuckshit clenched his jaw. he was not about to fight his best friend but it didn't seem hard to do at this given circumstance.

aramis decided it was time to break them up as he and fourthgrade stepped in the space to put some distance between the two. "aye, chill. we don't need y'all falling out too."

"can both of you stop fighting and pay attention to what's actually happening? edye is scared of loosing you, ray. everyone in her life that she cares for has left her. i know that she feels like she's loosing her dad because of my mom and now she just thinks the same for you. she's probably just going through it cause she doesn't have no one to take it out on." stevie spoke up causing the energy to shift slightly.

"sunburn, how do you know that?"

"she talks to me." he admitted with a shrug at his shoulders.

"look go cool off," aramis told ray, pushing him out of view from fuckshit before pointing at him. "now you, figure out what's wrong with edye."

fuckshit was kind of appalled at how ray came at him. but it was never like he was picking sides, especially with edye involved. he never realized how much he'd defend her. "fuck this. i'm out."

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

fuckshit stood outside edye's house, hoping she was home. he had pretty much cooled down and had gotten some air. soon edye appeared in his vision. happy to see the boy at her front door, she grinned while snaking her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. "hey ma." fuckshit greeted her.

"what's wrong? you seem.. mad." she looked up at him, trying to read his facial expression whilst still in his embrace.

"i guess everybody just in they fucking feelings." he spoke harshly, catching her off guard. he softened up once he noticed he was still holding edye but the earlier events was starting to make him mad again.

edye's eyed widen as she tilted her head at the boy in front of her. "sorry?"

"ray and wynter feel some type of way about how you been treating them." he explained what was going on to her.

she shrugged, knowing this was probably going to happen sooner or later with everybody noticing it. "figures."

"i know ray and he's just stressing. i get it's about his girl but saying shit about you that he usually wouldn't say is where i draw the line." fuckshit admitted with a shake of his head. he understood that ray was mad but he didn't respect him for what he did.

"so, he's big mad, huh?"

he sighed deeply before grabbing her hand and squeezing it. "why you ain't tell me?" edye not telling him stuff was getting old. it was honestly starting to irritate him but it was also something he'd deal with and they'll fix it together.

"tell you what exactly?"

"how you really feel about them. like loosing ray and stuff. is that how you feel?"

edye huffed, rolling her eyes. only stevie knew her thoughts lately so he had to tell them. "damn, stevie. he wasn't supposed to say anything."

"but he saved your ass. i wasn't gon fight my best friend but it was close until he said something," fuckshit told her honestly. "might wanna thank him.."