Comming Home_30:Hades

"Thank you for comming here Hades, I know you don't really travel outside your realm. So thank you, but I think Pandeia would love to see you now so I won't keep you here any longer, don't want the underworld in ruins" He was right, for once I have someone waiting for me at home, but I choose not to respond to the ruin part nor do I want to ask him. I just want to go home. "Thanks Apollo."

As soon as I was out of his realm I transport myself to the gate of the underworld where Charon was. "Lord Hades, we are glad you have returned." I step on his boat. "As am I Charon, the river is a bit angry today isn't it." I could see he was struggling to get across. "That would be Lady Pandeia, the underworld has been in a constant storm of confusion since you left." So that was what Apollo ment. She said she was fine.
"I believe she is now bedridden, apparently she just collapsed. Mafisto put her on bedrest." What? I needed to get home and fast. The boat didn't even land and I was immediately at the castle. Azreal was spooked when I just appeared and the papers he was carrying falled to the floor. "Hades I....." I didn't even let him finish. I walked into our room to find her lying in it with Lara changing the cloth on her head. "Lord Hades." She looked scared. "Fetch Mafisto!" She didn't need to be told twice. I sit beside her, holding her hand. "You said you were fine, Love, now I come home to you in bed." She was unresponsive. I don't know why but I remember the day we started to sleep in one room...

I was busy in the throne room just a vew days after our first date,when she graced herself with her presence. "Hades, can I sleep with you tonight!?" I choked on air. The people in the room averted their gaze from us. "Pandeia, my Darling, can we talk about this later?" She pouted like a little girl, walked over to me and placed herself on my lap. "There, later is now." I had to have this conversation now. I dismiss everyone, knowing I'll be working late tomorrow. "Alright you have my full attention."
Her smile made everything worth while. "Well since you amazingly took my innocence on a beautiful night combined with passion, I think that it is only fair that I get to sleep with with the man I love." I was so glad that I dismissed everyone because I would've hid myself in the deepest part of the realm. "Alright I see your point, it's just new to me you know, being married and all." She just giggled and tapped my nose with her index finger while saying 'poop'
"Silly dilly, don't worry, me too." Then our eyes met, her eyes held so much emotions. "And I miss you at night, I want you to hold me." Her cheeks got a little blush while she twirled her hair around her index finger. I loved her so much. "Well, if it would make you happy I guess we could give it a shot." She choked me to death with a hug, thanked me and then rushed off going to do heavens know what.

The memory made me smile, I've come to enjoy sleeping next to her. I've now find if difficult to sleep without her.
"Lord Hades, welcome back." I grab his neck, choking him. "Don't welcome back me what happened to my wife!" Mafisto was unaffected with my temper and my hand around his neck, "Now I would tell you, but I have sworn to secrecy, sooo, you'll have to ask the Queen. Chao!" and just like that he is gone.
What is Pandeia keeping from me? "No." Pandeia was mumbling to herself. "No please don't!" She was kicking around, I am trying to wake her up. "Hades, please." She was beginning to cry now. It fueled me on. "Pandeia Darling, it's all right. I'm right here."
"No, no, no, please no, not again! Hades!" Her cries of pain frightened me.
"Pandeia, please, wake up, I'm right here!"
"Hades!" I shook her harder. She wakes up sweating. She sees me next to her and her eyes grew wide. "Hades, you're back." She was whispering, her shivering hand cupped my cheek as if she was scared it was a dream.
"I'm home love." She jumps into my arms and cries. "I missed you so much Husband." I rock her back and forth while saying that it is oky and that I am home, I felt so bad leaving her. Her grip on me never loosend. "I'm so glad you're home." She gives me a kiss and I responded back and after we catched our breath I cupped her face. "Well, hearing my wife was bedridden shock me to death. What's wrong Pandeia?" Her shoulders sagged. "I'll tell you a story so stay calm." She took a deep breath and I hold kiss her. "Whatever it is, you can tell me." She gives a faint smile and then she begins.

"I was young and I met a boy named Zelus.." I didn't like where this was going. "We liked each other, my mother warned me to stay away from him, that was the only time I did not listen to her.
Everything was fine, But as time went by, he became more possessive, jealous and aggressive. One day he said he loved me." I could feel my body shaking. Please don't tell me she loved him. "But the problem is, I didn't love him,fond of him yes, but I did not lobe him. So he became so aggressive. My mother banished him, he swore that he would get me back. It's been a long time, but I am afraid, Hades." I hold her in my arms, she was shaking. "And a week before you left, when you said you had to work late so I slept in my room so you wouldn't feel like you are bothering me. I've been having dreams, that he takes me away from you, you couldn't do anything. He grabbed a dagger and stabbed me in the abdomen over and over. The day you left for Apollo I wanted to tell you, but I didn't wanted to bother you before you left."
She rest her head on my chest."I'm sorry I wasn't here for you Pandeia. I promise, I'll protect you with my life." I could feel her smiling. "Besides, if Zelus ever tries something, he will not live to see another day. No one takes you away from me. Ever. You are mine." She gives me a long kiss. "There's been something I wanted to tell you."