CHAPTER 10:

"I'm gonna go," Keegan said coming from behind us and kissing my cheek, "My sister just called, the party decorations didn't show up."

As he left Damian was just staring at me. "I have kids... with you."

"Yes, Lily and Olly." I said as tears fell from his eyes, inside I felt sorry for him but I didn't show it. I didn't want him to see me feel anything for him to take advantage of, I wasn't going to do it again.

"Can I meet them... c-can I hug them?" He stood up and so did I.

"Not right now, Keegan just put them to sleep."

"God, do they think Keegan's their dad?" He asked sitting back down. This was really getting weird and uncomfortable. It would be karma coming back around to him if they did. For all Damian did to Keegan in high school.

"No, calm down," I reassured him, "But Lily is very attached to him, and Olly calls him pas."

"When can I meet them?" Damian asked.

"Tomorrow, Olly has a football game, but Lily and Bubba won't be there, and you might want to get to know the kids one by one."

"Great, What do I bring him, a car?" He asked me. I looked at him for a second and I don't think he was kidding.

"A toy car right Dam?" I asked as he nodded. I let out a deep breath. "I'll send you the time and place."

"Deal." And he hugged me. When he didn't let go, I realized I didn't want him to. I didn't want him to leave the house. Yes I do love Keegan and so do my children, but I loved Damian first, and I've never stopped. I need to let go, he probably had girls swooning over him, work that's more important than me, and press all over him, and maybe even more if they find out I had his twin's he hadn't known about in five years.

"Dia, you know I love you right?" He said still holding me as I nodded on his chest. I let go finally and so did he, I missed this, this love we used to have, this relationship we shared. Everything we ever needed we have between us.

"Bye." He said and left.

---The tomorrow morning---

"GO OLLY!" Damian yelled. He was so excited, he even brought matching shirts for us saying 'GO Olly' on the front and on the back '#15'.

"Damian, he's over there." I laughed and point at my baby, Damian was rooting for Aiden Calkay, Olly's teammate and best friend. Sadly for me he's Justine's kid. You know Justine, the worst lady in the world, the parenting class instructor. I hopefully never gonna have to take that stupid class ever again, especially not with her leading it.

"Got a new boyfriend I see, Nadia." That voice, that cruel, disgusting voice in the back of my ear, I looked at Damian who was turned looking at her smiling. I turn smiling after him and stood up.

"No, this is Damian Harding," I said but she waited for more, but I wanted her to leave, "the twin's father."

"Hi." Damian said looking back at the game cheering Olly on. He's a good dad from what I know.

"Aww, you finally found him." She smiled. If this wasn't a child's football game and Damian wasn't here I would punch her fake nose out of place. You know what, I can't hit her but there are other ways.

"Listen you two face, dog-" and before I could continue Damian got up and wrapped his arm around my waist. I stopped realizing where I was and how many of my friends were here going through the same thing with this witch, and also my baby was playing a game. Damian is here trying to watch his son's first game and all I am doing is letting a trophy wife get to me.

"Calm down." He whispered in my ear.

"Justine, thank you for coming and talked to us." He responded turning us around and sit down with Damians arm still around me. I honestly didn't wanna move it, but Keegan is a good man to me and the kids and I need to respect that.

"Whatever." She said walking away.

"Thank you, I was getting ready to rip her face off with my teeth." I said as he chuckled.

"Your just the same as you were five years ago Dia."

"Yeah, plus the addition of three kids, a great job, and a puppy on the way." I smiled at my hands.

"Your getting a dog?"

"No, the kids are getting a dog, they've been begging me for one since they could talk, for Lily was when she was two." He smiled at me as I finished.

"So when can I meet Lily?" He asked turning to me.

"Umm actually if your free tonight, we'll just be at home doing nothing after Reagan's birthday party." I said looking at the scoreboard. We're losing by 10 points. Crap.

"Who's Reagan?" He asked.

"Oh, Lily's best friend, Keegan's daughter."

"He has a child?" He asked looking at his hands on his legs, "He called me a couple years ago and told me that his wife just had a beautiful baby girl, I didn't believe him, I blow it off." Then he quickly looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked confused and kinda scared.

"What happened to his wife?"

"Oh her? she cheated on him after Reagan was born, he divorced her and happily got custody of his baby, he told me his wife was a terrible mother to that baby girl, and that she needed a woman in her life, so she's been at her grandma's and aunts during the day and with him at night."

"Are you serious?" He was tearing up, "I'm the worst best friend, he wanted me in his life, he called, he texted and heck even tried to come to my job to get my attention, he tried to tell me about you too."

"What did you say?"

"He tried to tell me about how you had my baby's but I was so mad at the world that I didn't even listen." He wiped his tears away as I felt some to in my eyes. How could Keegan tell him this? He promised me that he was going to keep my secret.

Flashback...

"Ok you're all set Dia, here's your key." He handed it to me and smiled. I am so ready to open up shop and get a better life for my babies. They deserve everything in the world.

"Thank you so much for the loan Keegan, I will pay you back before you know it ok?" I smiled holding the key tight in my hands.

"You don't have to, it's for you and my best friend's children, he'll come back to his senses ok?"

"I don't want him too."

"Well Dia you have to one day."

"And maybe I will, just not now, promise me you won't tell him, not until I'm ready."

"Ok." As I hugged him, I felt like my life was actually working out right after the divorce.

end of flashback.

How could he." I whispered to myself. He just lied to me, he was supposed to be there for me. how am I gonna deal with him. I had so much anger in me. I wanted to punch something. I got up and walked around.

can I still be with him, can I still love him. do I actually love him.

do I?

***************
Like! Comment! Follow!!!