✵ nine ✵

While the day had been a long one, I had decided to go with the boys to the one place I least expected myself to ever go.  Honestly, I believed I was going because it was Liam's birthday and I just wanted him to have a good time.  As of right now, I finished fixing myself up when my name was called.  I had changed my blouse for a long sleeve black top, the hem of it low enough to show some of my bust, but not enough to where I looked like I might work at the place we were going.  I also had exchanged my knee-length skirt for a red skirt that was shorter and then had managed to put on thigh-high boots.  I thought I looked cute and hoped that the boys thought so also, grabbing my bag and heading out to the living room where they were waiting.

"Ooh, damn, girl," Louis stated.  "You're lucky you don't have a boyfriend because he would never let you leave looking like that."

I shrugged, twirling when asked by Liam.  The guys said that I definitely looked great, but that they wished it hadn't taken me so long to get ready.  Shrugging, I followed them out the door, making sure our place was locked before we took the elevator down to the first floor.  Louis was smart enough to have us get an Uber, and I knew it was because we all planned on drinking tonight.  I got into the car first when it pulled up, Niall sitting next to me, while Liam sat next to him, and Louis was sitting in the front.

"So, are you excited, Liam?"

"I mean, I guess," he shrugged.  "It's not like it's my first time going to a strip club."

"It's mine," I reminded them.

"That's right!" Niall laughed.  "We should have all of the girls ignore Liam, and only dance on Finley.  Wouldn't that be hilarious?"

He was practically cackling beside me at the thought, the three of us laughing, but not finding it nearly as funny.  The car ride was filled with Louis asking Liam what his type was, and Liam saying that he didn't really have one in particular.  By the time we got to the place called Rapture, it was about nine, the four of us thanking the Uber driver before heading up to the entrance.

"This is the classy one," Louis informed me as we walked.  "I can assure you that Liam, Niall, and myself have been to our fair share of these, and this is by far the best.  The women are actually stunning, and the people that come here aren't trashy."

"Oh goodie," I nodded.

There was both a line and a place to speak to one of the bouncers.  I didn't really understand why a strip club needed a bouncer, but I brushed it off, watching as Louis chatted with the large man.  He searched the list, glancing over us and nodding his head.  The burly man unhooked the rope, allowing us into the club.  Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was expecting, and while I had seen strip clubs in movies and on television it was still weird experiencing it in person.

"Woo, we're taking your virginity!" Louis shouted.

"Shut up!" I scoffed, smacking his arm.  "That is so inappropriate on so many levels."

He shrugged, sending me a wink.  If it was anyone else, I would probably have left without a second thought, but Louis was his own breed of human, and even at twenty-three I didn't think he knew the difference between right and wrong.  We made our way through the floor, my cheeks flushed at the many men that were practically drooling over the nearly naked women.  Some of them were topless, some of them were not, but all of them were definitely gorgeous.  I wondered what it was like to have that much self-confidence, but I brushed the thought off, Louis leading us upstairs.  There was yet another bouncer, and we were looked over briefly before being allowed further up the stairs.  Once we made it to the second level, there were not as many people, but there were still at least fifty men compared to maybe two-hundred downstairs.  The women up here were more attentive to groups of people, while there were also women simply dancing in the view of everyone on stage.  The three of us followed Louis over to a section that had leather chairs and a sofa, Liam sitting in one of the chairs quickly.  I made myself comfortable on the sofa while Niall and Louis sat beside me.