Your Hero

Readers quirk: The Giver.

Can heal others physically by taking the emotional pain of their wounds intensified. Drawbacks are the pain she feels, and loss of body heat. A way to help combat this is with warmer clothes and heaters close by. Reader always has spare heating pads, blankets, hoodies, and heating blankets in the back of her car.

On that note, she can also transfer physical injuries from herself to others, or from others to others. You could say she could just heal one injured person and transfer the pain to a healthy one, eliminating herself in the process so she wouldn't feel the pain; just the drawback of heat loss. However, Morally speaking, it is something she refuses to do.

However If a villain comes at her though...well.... She'll give the injuries she receives right back to them. Or transfer Injuries she inflicts on herself to them, like she did with All Might and the pepper spray.

Her quirk also only works on parts of the human body with basic anatomy, so when people have quirks that physically alter them drastically beyond the humans basic anatomy, her quirk does very little to help them. At that point she could only take the feeling of pain away.

I hope the way I explained all of that made sense.

Summary: she can heal others by absorbing their pain, or she could make it so others absorb the pain. She normally takes the dive though since she's a good person. basic human anatomy only.

ANYWAYS, let's get back to the story~

You were exhausted, barely able to keep your eyes open as you drove you and your son home from his school. Your surgical scrubs were adorning your sleepy figure, the blue fabric complimenting your [s/c] skin well while your messy bun was already halfway unraveled.

"Mama? The light is green." Izuku chimed sweetly, happy to help you out but also concerned for your well being. His hyperactive brains logic however, was to act as nonchalant about your tiredness as possible, because he knew you would feel bad if you made him worry over your well being.

Not that he never did, but it was an illusion the two of you were always trying to cast over the others eyes.

Hiding how much you really did worry.

"Oh, thanks muffin." You smiled, slowing stepping on the gas pedal to resume the drive home. The bags under your [e/c] eyes only seemed to grow darker as the sun began to set, and the moment you parked your car at your apartment building you took a good three minutes to just rest your head against the steering wheel, enjoying the cool breeze of your air conditioning.

Click.

The Light that filtered through your now open door causing you to slowly bring your head up, looking to the left where your tiny son stood. Did he really just get the door for you? Why was your son literally the sweetest person you knew?

"M-Mama! Please don't cry!" He squeaked, scrambling over to your sitting figure so he could hug you the best he could from his position.

"Oh." You said softly, scooping him up in your arms so he could rest comfortably on your chest. While one hand ran through his green colored locks, the other went towards your cheeks, surprised by the wetness that greeted them. You hadn't even realized you were crying.

"Sorry Izu, just a long day at work." You did your best to smile, and seconds later it became genuine when you felt him squeeze you tighter in an attempt to comfort you.

He was trying his best to stay awake, but you were really comfy, and he was also tired. But he wouldn't fall asleep! "It's okay Mama, when I'm a hero you wont need to work anymore. I'll take care of you." The tears only started to fall harder at his words, small trembles coursing through your body. "Oh Izuku, I-" The beeping of the car cut you off, a flashing orange light letting you know that the car door was still open. You frowned and slowly reached your arm out to grab it, your fingers tugging it closed once more. You made sure you were careful to move Izuku as little as possible, already sensing he was on the verge of a nap. You opened your mouth to speak again, but the noise of the car had startled you so much you forgot what you were going to say. Oh right!