Atsumi Inushi

"Help! Someone, please help me!" You called with a blanket draped over your figure, your hands on your cheeks while you kneeled in front of Izuku's closet door.

"I am here!" He slammed the door open and and raised his arms up, sparkles floating around him while a giant smile painted his face.

"My hero~" You cooed as he ran over to you, launching himself into your arms. You laughed and fell onto your back, your cute little Small Might giggling up a storm. This was probably your fifth time doing this in a row, but honestly you could do this for the rest of your life and never grow tired of it. Not when you saw that pure and big smile on his face, or the red blush he would get when you called him your hero. Plus, that All Might onesie was doing wonders on making your adorable son look even cuter.

"Oi, i'm sure saving the world is a hungry job, huh All Might? How about I make us some dinner?"

"Mm!" He nodded with a smile, and you quickly scooped him up in your arms as you made your way towards your kitchen.

"What to make what to make. Oh, I know! How about some ramen!"

"Yeah!" He cheered, pumping his right arm into the air.

"Ahhhhhhh so cute!" You kissed him on his head and then his cheeks, causing more laughter to erupt from his tiny body.

"M-mama stop, it tickles!"

"All Might deserves all the kisses!" You laughed, but froze mid way when you remembered the kisses you actually did share with All Might.

"Mama?"

"I-It's nothing!" You steamed, pushing the thought away quickly while you attempted to cool down your bright red face. "Now, back to ramen!"

Knock knock knock.

You sighed at the loud knocking coming from your door, setting your beloved son on the ground while you walked over towards your living room.

Knock knock knock.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming." You rolled your eyes and unlocked your door, a small look of surprise appearing on your face when you saw the two police officers waiting for you.

"Good evening ma'am, my name is Tsukauchi Naomasa and I'm a detective at the police station. Would you mind if I came inside for a moment?"

"Oh." You blinked up at the tall man, his warm onyx eyes giving you a bashful but professional smile while his shorter partner stood a couple of feet behind him. He was wearing a tan trench coat as well as a tan hat, a green tie just barely peeking through.

"Not at all, In fact I was just going to make some dinner, are you two hungry?"

"Oh no, we wouldn't want to impose. It might be best for you to take a seat though." Imediately all of the blood left your face, and your thoughts jumped to the absolute worse.

'Did he find you?' You panicked, causing the detective before you to panic slightly at your out of breath figure.

"It's alright miss, please calm down. I promise It isn't as bad as you think." You shakely opened the door for them and offered them a smile, gesturing them over towards the living room couch.

"Izuku, wanna watch All Might on the computer?" You called, and your green haired son came sprinting from the kitchen a few seconds later, All Might action figure already in hand.

He matched it perfectly. He ran to your side and then finally took notice of the two men sitting in your living room, immediately becoming shy and hiding behind your legs with a squeak.