Glove Up

If this boy was secretly an animal reincarnated, your first guess would have been a Koala. He has never left your embrace since you first picked him up. You weren't even kidding. In the past 32 hours there had never been a moment were there wasn't any physical contact. He was always either holding your hand, sitting in your lap, being held by you or just laying on you in general. When the repair truck had finally showed up to change your tire, you decided to take Tenko home and go to the police station in the morning. The poor boy needed some sleep after everything that had happened, and to be honest you needed some too. So, you tried to strapped him into Izuku's green booster seat in the back to no avail. He refused to leave your arms. Literally refused. That kid was incredibly strong for his age! Eventually you relented and let him sit on your lap in victory, stretching your seatbelt over the both of you while he had his arms wrapped around your neck and his face buried in your shoulder. You carried him inside when you got home and let the young boy to sleep beside you as the sun had just started to peak over the Horizon. After that you went to the police station. Your lips puckered at the recent memory, a weary smile taking over your face.

"Shimura Tenko, was it? Hi, my name is Tsuki-San." The female police officer standing in front of you gave the boy a bright smile, and in turn it was received with a glare.

"Shimura-" You started as you looked down at the boy who was currently hiding behind your figure, his tiny hands holding the fabric of your pants tightly with four fingers as he peaked past you towards the officer. "-she's just trying to help you out sweetie."

"I don't want her help." His voice was incredibly quiet, but still managed to hold a harsh tone of hostility. You were surprised at his aggressive behavior, and the officer just gave an uneasy smile.

"Shimura-San, we just want to get the full picture of your situation. It would be really helpful, and I think it would make you feel better too. Plus, you'll get some candy when you're done! How does that sound, huh?" The dark haired woman flashes him another smile as she crouched down to his height, offering the small boy her hand to take. Your eyes widened at her gesture, and at her obvious lack of understanding of just how this boys quirk worked.

"Hey you shouldn't-"

"My whole family just died in front of me because I disintegrated them with my quirk, and you offer me candy?" Both of your froze in shock, a chill running down your spine as he started to laugh, his tiny body heaving violently in order to consume more oxygen. He laughed so hard tears had started to pool in the corner of his eyes, a glint of something concerning, and dare say evil flashing in those crimson red orbs. Much to your horror, he started to reach his uncovered hand towards the police officers offered one, and you quickly took it upon yourself to scoop the mentally broken boy back into the comfort of you arms. The reaction to your touch was instantaneous as you gently pressed the boys face into your shoulder, his pained and insane laughter turned back into heartbreaking sobs. Your hands combed through his tangled light blue locks as you softly hummed, the vibrations from your chest calming him slightly.

"Midoriya-san, we understand that you found him, but would you please set him down? We can take it from here." Your eyebrows raised at her statement, and before you could open your mouth to disagree you felt the fabric on your shoulders melt away, leaving Shimura to rest his hands gently against your exposed flesh, a light [f/c] glow appearing. Well, so much for that shirt.

"Do you know what's going to happen to him?" You questioned her with a soft voice as to not cause Tenko anymore discomfort, but your eyes were harsh and your aura, while radiating a motherly warmth, had started to have an incredibly cold bite at the edges.

The police officer unconsciously shivered.

"W-well, assuming that everyone is indeed, deceased, he would normally go into foster care. However, due to the nature of his quirk-"