𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

"How am I going to tell him?!" I exclaimed to Jay as we walked around the hallways.

"You?! What about me?!" Jay exclaimed as we were at the top of the staircase. "I'm his best friend that has to kiss his sort of girlfriend!"

Four days ago Jay and I found out we have to kiss in the play and we still haven't told Farkle which is terrifying us.

We walked down the staircase and just before we got closer to the door I whispered to Jay, "Well, either way we have to tell him. I'm not going to keep this from him."

Jay sighed nodding his head in agreement before we walked into the class room seeing everything was a mess with Cory looking at the scene in front of him in shock.

"Here's our note, Uncle Cory." I told him handing him our note for coming late as Jay and I stood next to him stiff.

"Thank you two." Cory thanked us. "It seems like you two are the only ones without detention."

"Alright." We nod our heads but still looking nervous.

"Why do you two look so pale?" Maya asked us as our group looked at us in confusion and worry.

"Um, well, the thing is..." We started off quickly glancing at each other.

"Last Friday we went over our script and... we realized that-" I started off stuttering a bit.

"We need a manager!" Jay cut me off making me look at him as we had a quick silent conversation.

I turned to the class looking at our group exclaiming, "Yeah! We need a manager!"

"Oo, can I be your manager?!" Maya asked excitingly.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Maya, managers don't get a lot of free time." Jay explained to her.

"Well I mean I can take care of some stuff and get Farkle to take care of some other stuff." Maya told us before turning to him. "Right?"

"Yeah." Farkle nodded smiling at us. "Anything for my best friend and my Queen."