↽Ten⇁

↽Isabella⇁

Isabella froze and her muscles tensed. She felt a hand on her shoulder, "What's wrong Bella?" She ignored the nickname Jason normally called her and brushed Reyna's hand off her shoulder.

"What do you mean missing George?" Isabella spoke more forcefully than before.

"He's not in camp and I can't smell him anywhere." He neighed while looking down.

"He couldn't have gone far." She said with determination walking around and hopping onto his back.

"Izzy wait who's missing?" Nico asked. Isabella looked at her two friends and seeing their concerned faces brought her right back into thinking correctly.

"Jason. Jason's missing." Reyna's face paled and Nico looked in concern of the two girls, "Let me go get Scipio and I'll go with you." Isabella nodded as Reyna climbed on.

The Rodriguez girl turned to Nico, "Stay with Hazel, don't tell her anything just spend time with her." The boy nodded and shadow traveled as Georgie reared back and took off to the stables.

↽⋯⇁

After two hours, Isabella decided to return to camp as it was almost dinner time and she needed to shower and talk to Chiron about the prophecy and Jason. She landed in front of her praetor room and grabbed her towel, swimsuit and other clothes to change into.

Walking to the bathhouses she wondered if anyone would notice that Jason was missing. She also wondered if anyone else had gone missing and she didn't notice or didn't care enough to figure out. She briefly wondered if the camp was in danger but she shook that thought off. Hazel saw the dark haired girl from a distance and decided to join her.

"Hey, Izzy" Isabella turned her head to the side not expecting company.

"Hey, Haze what's up?"

"Do you have any idea why Nico decided to spend the entire day with me?"

Isabella turned her head back to the front a solemn expression filling her face, "Did Nico ever tell you about his sister?"

Hazel frowned, "Nico had a sister?"

Isabella nodded, "I'm going to take that as a no. It's not my place to tell."

Hazel shook her head in a way that said she was sad but that she understood. "Can I join you?"

"In the bathhouses?"

"Yup."

"Go get you things I'll meet you there." Hazel smiled widely and ran to the Fifth Cohort to get her bath things.

↽⋯⇁

Sitting in a sauna type bathhouse was a perfect place to go if you want to relax if your ex-boyfriend has gotten either taken or has run off, and having a young girl who's actually from the past was even better. Both girls were sitting and staring at the wall in front of them when the sound of running water was driving Hazel mad.

"I miss Sammy." Hazel sighed, Isabella turned her head to look at the young girl right beside her,

"What was he like?"

Hazel smiled like she was reminiscing on old memories and soon enough she was, her eyes blanked over and she fell over onto Isabella's shoulder. Isabella wrapped her arm around Hazel's shoulders and listened to the running water thinking of what she was going to say to Chiron.

↽⋯⇁

"O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me the main office in Camp Half Blood." The image shimmered and showed Will at Chirons computer playing games. He turned his head to the side and say the girl.

"Hey Shiney Bell." Will smiled as she scowled,

"William you know I hate that nickname." He then scowled at his full name.

"That's why I call you it Bell, anyways what's up?" Will asked as Isabella started walking to her table with a new scroll and a pen.

"Nothing much I just need to talk to Chiron." She spoke as she wrote down the new prophecy.

"You sure it's nothing Bell? You look worried, and you never look worried." Isabella smiled at the boy.

"I'm sure Will, talk soon?" He nodded, he was about to leave but he turned back around,

"Hey, Bell?"

"Yes, William?"

"Stay safe with whatever you're doing." Isabella smiled, "You too Will." The boy then proceeded to skip off in search of the centaur.

Isabella looked back down at the scroll and placed her hands on either side of the paper on the table. She picked up the pen with her right hand and numbered one to eight to the right of the prophecy. She closed her eyes and wrote on the first two lines going off pure instincts and whatever she felt like. She opened her eyes and saw two names written down.

Her own and another she has never seen in her life. Percy Jackson.

She heard the sound of a door opening and she looked back at the door to the shrine, seeing as though it was closed she looked at the iris message and saw Chiron wheeling himself into the room and looked at the girl.

"Hello, Isabella. What is it that you wish to speak about today?"

"The great prophecy of eight." Isabella looked up to see Chiron with a puzzled look on his face.

"Do you not know it?" Chiron had a concerned look on his face and glanced at Isabella.

"What is it?"

"Eight half-bloods shall answer the call, To storm or fire the world must fall. An oath to keep with a final breath, And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death."

Chiron looked up, with a troubled look on his face. "What's wrong?" Isabella asked.

"It used to be seven." "Pardon me?" "It used to be the prophecy of seven but now it's eight?" He looked at the girl and saw she had a scroll on the table.

"What do you have there?"

"I'll tell you later but first, my friend Jason Grace is missing. If you get any info on him or anything..."

"I'll contact you. What does he look like?"

"Blond hair, blue eyes, six foot and he has a scar on his upper lip." Chiron nodded,

"Now what do you have on the scroll?" Isabella looked down at the prophecy and the two names she wrote down.

"The great prophecy of eight and two names." She stopped. There was a little silence in where Chiron expected the blessing of Mars to keep talking. When he got nothing he decided to give it a little push,

"Who's names Isabella?"

The girl looked up the Iris message and spoke, "My own and another. Someone named Percy Jackson." Isabella recited, the name already engraved in her brain.