𝐓𝐄𝐍.

I opened my eyes to the sun beaming down in my face, making my head pound in my skull

I opened my eyes to the sun beaming down in my face, making my head pound in my skull. I knew I drank a lot last night, but I honestly was not prepared for this hangover shit. I hoped it didn't get no worse because I don't play with nausea.

I groaned at the bright light, trying to reach and close the blinds when I realized I couldn't move.

Oh fuck. Oh shit. I didn't...I couldn't have. I was drunk but I wasn't that damn drunk.

"Girl calm down," I heard a raspy voice in my ear, and felt an arm tighten around my waist. I breathed out a sigh of relief once I realized who it was but then...how the hell did he get in my damn bed? I honestly thought that shit was a dream...

"Uh...good morning," I said, still facing the window. I wanted to turn around but he was pressed up on my back and I couldn't. Please Lord let him have pants on...

"Morning, go back to sleep, it's early as fuck," he mumbled, basically talking into my neck.

"Is it that early or are you being dramatic, Semaj-"

"Dia it's 6:30, take yo ass back to sleep. I know yo head hurting, go to sleep," he cut me off, sucking his teeth. My eyed widened and I looked over at the clock, he was right. Too damn early,, but he didn't realize he was in my bed. Pressing up on me. Nigga how the hell I'm supposed to sleep?

After a few more minutes, I grabbed my phone off my nightstand, seeing my drunk ass conversation with Ari telling her how much I drank and how fine Maj looked and she was encouraging me to do stupid shit, of course.

I snuck and took a picture of him over my shoulder, I knew he was sleeping cuz he was breathing way heavier than when I first noticed he was there. I sent it to Ari and just waited for her extra ass to text me back.

Besfrennn💖: bitch.

Besfrennn💖: BITCHHHHH.

Besfrennn💖: you nasty nasty ooooh girl. was it good?

:bitch we aint do nothing

Besfrennn💖: CAP 🗣

: we didn't 💀 i swea.

Besfrennn💖: you better do sum. sit on his face or sum hoe

: bye ari'ella.

I began scrolling through my twitter and instagram, brightness all the way down, as he slept, not wanting to wake him even though I was bored as hell. I saw Rico and Athena both post pictures of me last night and Ari dedicated a whole instagram post to me, posting hella pictures of us from senior year until now.

Honestly, I was so blessed to have Ari'ella. I know I get depressed about being alone more often than not but she's been with me for only three years and in those three years I've laughed and smiled more than I ever had in the ten years prior. She was like a lil ray of sunshine. I'd do any and everything for my best friend, whenever.