How it all began

Prologue
"Okay, times up! Everyone switch." Called out one of the directors.

Slowly Gulf walks towards Mew. For the last 20 minutes he's been kissing the various actors auditioning for the role of Tharn, but none of them had enough chemistry to please Mame. However, he must admit that mew had caught his eye the second he'd come for the workshop. The man had so many fans, and had such an easygoing manner that Gulf was immediately attracted to the man. He couldn't help himself, stealing glances at him whenever he had the chance.

What he didn't expect the second he was within reach of Mew was to be suddenly grabbed and kissed. Although mew had used the booklet (script) to seperate their lips, the look in Mew's eyes and the warm feeling of his lips through the thin layer of plastic caused a surge of unknown heat in Gulf's core. He felt it travel to the tips of his ears and even down to his toes, as colour flushed  his normally monotone face.

"How was that P'mame?" Asked Mew turning towards Mame. Leaving Gulf flustered and blushing all over.

When Mew casually slung his arm around Gulf's shoulder in a friendly manner, and Mame noticed the deep blush on Gulf's cheeks and the redness of his ears, she couldn't help smiling to herself.

"Perfect." Replied Mame. She knew she had finally found her pair.

And well , the rest was history.