34th Page: Traitor

With (Y/N)...

...

...

...

"————, —-?"

"——?! —,— — —————!"

"Okay...what the fuck is that?!" (Y/N) thought in alarm, hearing what sounded like gibberish talk. Seriously, was someone whispering in his ear or something?!

"Wait, why is it so bright in here?!" (Y/N) thought, unknowing of the fact that he'd barely even opened his eyes, looking up towards the ceiling.

"Wait...this cant be Heaven right? FUCK! NO! I REFUSE TO DIE! HELL NO! I AM NOT DYING HERE!" (Y/N) raged to himself, summoning up all his strength.

"I AIN'T BURIED YET!" (Y/N) opened his eyes, shooting up as he punched at the skies. However, hearing a snicker and some laughs, (Y/N) took his fist back down and looked around him.

"Oh...what the? When did you all get here?" (Y/N) narrowed his eyes, before an incredulous glint appeared in his gaze.

"Wait! This can't be?! I'm seeing the ghosts of my family?! OH GOD I REALLY DID DIE! AHHHHHHH!" (Y/N) screamed bloody murder, the laughter around the area only increasing.

Sure enough, around him, Noelle, Alice, Asta, Mimosa, Yuno, Klaus and Ruby all stood within the same room, the first two facepalming, Mimosa giggling to herself as Yuno looked as stoic as ever, Asta panicking, Ruby laughing away, and Klaus looking horrified.

"Hahahahahahaha! I-I can't! Th-Thats the first conclusion he arrives at! Hahahahaha!" Ruby laughed away, struggling to keep herself standing as she laughed.

"...Wtf?" (Y/N) sweatdropped, taking in the scene around him. Currently, he was laying on a bed as his friends- the people he'd honestly believed were ghosts- surrounded him.

"Huh...what a fun day. Anyway, yo." (Y/N) waved, only for the room to fall deathly silent, making the (h/c) haired boy sweat nervously.

"The hell did I do? Why does it feel like I'm slowly being stabbed by knives? Wait, what the hell do I feel pricking my arm?" (Y/N) thought nervously. Looking down, (Y/N) saw several IV's connected to his arm. So that's where the stinging feeling came from.

Hearing the soft patter of footsteps as he raised his head, seeing Noelle and Alice slowly walk towards him with their bangs covering their eyes.

"Oh, fuck no! Hell no! I've watched enough anime to know where this is going! Wait, what the fuck is anime?! Wait, no! I've still got a few cards I can pull! Ok! Focus, (Y/N)! Focus and you might survive! It's like a six percent chance, but it's still a chance!" (Y/N) hyped himself up, buckets of sweat falling down the back of his head.

"Eh, wait...how the heck did I even get into this situation?" (Y/N) suddenly through, looking around once more. A room? No? Wasn't he fighting Lick, Lack...what was his name again?

Licht? Yeah, that's it. And that other guy, shadow-man. No, wait, that's stupid. Uh...Argon? Wait, no, that's not it...

No, it was Arran! Yeah that's the one!