chapter 10

I limp up to the window and used my quirk to at the bottom of feet to boost me up to the window. I look through the window and see Bakugo asleep on top of what looks like the homework I was working on when father came.

Using my quirk for so long in this condition hurts to much to stand it so after knocking on his window for a minute or two I bring myself down and rest then try again. Come on Bakugo why do you have to be a deep sleeper!! I've been knockin quietly so I dont wake up his parents but at this point I don't care. I boost myself up again and pull my hand back and slam on the glass with a loud BANG.

"Ah! Who's there!" Bakugo jumps up from his sleeping spot. "Its me (Y/N)! Now please help me." My body is starting to hurt a lot from the strength I'm using to lift me. "(Y/N) what the hell are you doing here?!" He says as he pulls the window up. "Oh my gosh what happened to you!" He gives me a worried look as he lifts me into his room. "It-it was my father." He led me to his own bathroom that is connected to his room and sits me on the sink. And I get to see what my face looks like in the mirror. I have 5 cuts from what I can see my nose is purple from where its broken and my eye is a little swollen. And theres dried blood everywhere.

"My father came home drunk and came into my room and started beating me and throwing me around." At this point I'm crying from the pain of going through that again. "And- and I didn't know where to go so I came here because I remember how you offered that I could come here to get away from him. And I'm really sorry to wake you but I just didn't know where to go. " I had to catch my breath after talking so much and so fast but that only made my side hurt and I grimaced in pain. " Hey, hey take it easy ok.' I nod in response ' And you don't have to say sorry for anything. I gave to the offer and it still stands ok. Like I said that day you always and will always be welcome here so when your dad does something like this you can come here when ever you want. And it doesn't matter what time it is. I dont care if its 2 in the morning you can come here." He looks into my eyes for a while then shakes his head like he's getting out of a daydream. "Anyway let's get you fixed up." He reaches down to the cabinets below me and grabs first aid kit. "Now this may sting a little." He warns me. He starts dabbing me with a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol on it and it stings really bad. I make a wince of pain and he stops and says sorry but a motion him to go on.

After what felt like an eternity he finally gets done cleaning my face. I reach for his hand. "Thank you Bakugo this means a lot to me." He puts his other hand over mine. "Its no problem (Y/N). I'm just glad you trust me enough to come to me." I stare at our hands for a few moments and make a decision. I need to show him what my father has done to me, I trust Bakugo.

"Bakugo I need to show you something." I look up at him he seems to be staring at our hands like I was. He looks up at me and hums 'Mm' as a indicator to go on. I slide down the counter top he helps me down so I dont hurt myself. I take a step back away from him. He has a confused look on his face when I back away and steps closer to me but I put up my hand to stop him. I look at his confused red apple eyes and grab the the bottom of my shirt and start to lift it up. "Wow hey, (Y/N) what are you doing." He realizes what I was doing and covers his eyes. At least he has enough respect to not look I think. But no I have to show him. I start pulling off my shirt leaving only my bra and my pajama pants on.

"Bakugo please look at me." Even I could hear the sadness in my voice. He drops his hand and looks at me. "Oh my gosh" he looks at me with both concern and sadness because what he is looking at is my whole torso bruised black and purple from where my dad has hit me. "Look at what he's done to me. Look at what he's done to his own daughter!" I try to raise my voice but it only comes out in a loud whisper. There's tears in my eyes but I wipe them away. "There's not a day goes by that I don't have at least one bruise on me. And sometimes I'm ashamed of myself. I have convinced myself that I deserve this somehow I have done something so wrong and I didn't even know it and I deserve what's happening to me."  Ok I did it. I told him what I have been thinking for a long time now.

"(Y/N) there is no way that you deserve this. And you have definitely not done anything wrong.' He starts walking towards me 'Because you are the most smartest, kindest, and the most beautiful woman I have ever met." He stops right in front of me and puts his hand on my waist carefully so he doesn't hurt me. "You make sure everyone's happy and check up on your friends to make sure there ok. And you make sure that the idiots and me make good grades by helping us." I chuckle at the funny nickname he gave to Kaminari and Kirishima. "And you shouldn't be afraid of yourself because you are beautiful!" I think my heart just skipped a beat when he says that. And I look in his eyes and I think I see lust in his eyes.

He raises his hand up to my chin and slowly starts pulling me in. Omg omg omg omg omg omg Oh My Gosh! I going to kiss Bakugo its happening!! My heart is beating a mile a minute and I'm blushing bright red. He pulls me in and we kiss. His lips feel so soft and he's holding me so gentle so he won't hurt me. I lift my hands and wrap them around his neck and deepen the kiss.